[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the future YOU chose by buying Nintendo's upgrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ps4k.jpg (11 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
ps4k.jpg
11 KB, 600x300
This is the future YOU chose by buying Nintendo's upgrade shit like the new3DS. The new3DS was a success, so all other manufacturers will of course try to emulate it. It's your fault, nintenyearolds.

We can also consider ourselbes lucky that not more publishers start with Amiibo shit on their own. Thanks for ruining our industry by supporting the biggest jews in gaming. Can you name a bigger rip off than the last Fire Emblem? To experience to full content you need to
>buy the game twice
>buy overpriced dlc
>buy amiibos

tl;dr It's okay when Nintendo does it, so now everybody does it
>>
ok
>>
Stop whining.

You live in a capitalist society where companies can and will continue to rape you. Enjoy.
>>
>>332344949
Millions of people are paying Sony and Microsoft $50 a year for the ability to connect to a matchmaking server for approximately five seconds before all hosting duties are dumped on whichever player's system has the lowest ping (acting as the listen server).

But sure, Nintendo is to blame.
>>
File: 1411406714691.jpg (108 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1411406714691.jpg
108 KB, 500x521
I bought and scalped a special edition of Fire Emblem, didn't buy a PS4 because there weren't any games, and now the profit off of Fire Emblem has me halfway to affording a PS4K just in time to play the games that are finally coming out.

Read the market, think critically, be smart with your money and you'll have nothing to fear, anon.
>>
>>332345474
>Nintenyearold is an idiot

color me surprised
>>
>Still pretending it's real for the sake of shitposting

oy vey
>>
>>332344949
>>332345083
That's your fault for buying a PS4.
>>
Just don't buy it? I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>332344949
>thinking this was started by the new 3DS

Do you know what a phone is? A tablet maybe?
How about a streaming box/stick like Roku or Chromecast?
Do you know jack shit about consumer trends at all?

Rhetorical question, of course you do.
>>
File: stock-crying-baby.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
stock-crying-baby.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
>>332344949
>B-BUT NINTENDO BWAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: 1458085615626.gif (7 KB, 128x200) Image search: [Google]
1458085615626.gif
7 KB, 128x200
>tfw I was holding out on buying a PS4

Waiting till the damn thing had a game to play besides Bloodborne ended up paying off. Now I'll just get the 4k version right off the bat.
>>
>>332345083
>Implying you're forced in any way to buy their products
>Implying video games are a necessary product they are capitalizing on
If you don't like it don't buy it commie scum.
>>
>>332344949

The new 3ds is not a success though. It failed to rekindle interest and only sold as a collector's item to people that already owned a 3ds
>>
>always finding a way to blame Nintendo
>>
but I haven't bought a new3DS yet
>>
Sonyggers are literally the dindus of vidya.
>>
>>332347416
Dindus are the sonyggers of life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.