[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gta.jpg (213 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gta.jpg
213 KB, 600x600
Why is this allowed?
>>
What is the problem ?
>>
Just don't buy them, they're not essential in any way and you can grind enough money with heists to buy anything you want, alternatively be friends with a hacker and tell him to send money to you.
>>
>>332329427
Because the jews.
>>
>>332329427
Why are you allowed?
>>
Who cares? GTA:O is fucking shit.
>>
File: kike_cards.png (109 KB, 221x273) Image search: [Google]
kike_cards.png
109 KB, 221x273
>>332329530
>>332329606
[$1.00 has been remitted to your bank account]
>>
>>332329427
Allows you to play the game.
>>
You can get everything in the game with grinding, it just allows certain users to bypass the grinding to get the things they want.

Not to mention all 'content' updates for GTA:O have been completely free, so it's a lot like TF2. You can get everything in TF2 by just playing (well mostly everything, it's been a few years since I played it).

Really there's worse companies like Ubisoft where their microtransactions actually affect the game to the point where people who spend real money will have advantages. At least GTAO you only really get faster cars, and maybe a couple of guns that would've taken you 15 minutes of mission grinding to get.
>>
>>332329427
I don't care if things like shark cars are in the game. Retards can finance updates so I can play for free. But I do care when they take out private lobbies/options. I just want infinite health, no cops, etc options so I can dick around with my friends at the airport again without being shot.
>>
>>332329930
Shark cards are still shortcuts to the endgame.

More money for weapons/weapon mods, faster cars/car mods allow you to have an advantage over those who actually play the game.
>>
File: Are you a pizza.jpg (45 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Are you a pizza.jpg
45 KB, 540x540
>>332329834
>Accusing somebody promoting hacking of being a shill.
>>
>>332329930
>You can get everything in the game with grinding
No shit, shill. If it wasn't for these cards you won't need to grind in the first place. And no, grinding for an hour just for 100k is NOT viable.
GTA IV's online was so much fun. You had so much freedom and complete control over the room settings. But now because of the micro transactions you can't do anything without spending the game's fake currency.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.