[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled and the PC port is fixed. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So now that the dust has settled and the PC port is fixed. How was the game?
>>
did it even get fixed properly?
>>
A solid 8.5/10. One of my personal favorites last year (behind Bloodborne, I played every big game last year). Story was a mixed bag but some sections were just genius, especially Jokers integretion. Gameplay outside of the sickeningly shoe horned bat mobile segments was stellar as usual and the visuals are literally the best visuals i've seen in an open world game without a doubt.

I mean it, I can't believe that I don't see this game getting more praise on the visuals alone.

Asylum > Knight > City > Origins
>>
Mediocre.
>>
>>332322349
I still haven't finished it. Something about it just didn't interest me.
>>
It was never property fixed for me.

I was running a 980 and getting consistent framerate hiccups 6 months after the game came out
>>
>>332322484

Kinda. I still get build errors but looking up a few fixes has "kinda" fixed it. Performance is fantastic on my 980 rig, fully maxed out and very rarely does it drop below 60 @ 1080p.
>>
>>332322547

The art design was definitely remarkable. Can't believe it ran so well on console
>>
>>332322652

Really? My 980 (outside of some crashes that I THINK i've fixed) ran the game flawlessly yesterday.
>>
File: 1434719842432.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1434719842432.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>Deathstroke is just a tank boss in this game

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>332322964

At what resolution and settings?

I was running at 1440 and getting FPS higher than 60 most of the time, with sudden hiccups randomly.
>>
Is it really fixed???

because i am thinking about getting it
>>
>>332323632

1080p and expecting no dips at 1440p with any GPU nowadays is just ridiculous. Witcher 3 dips below 60fps fully maxed out at times and that game looks inferior to Arkham Knight on top of being a better PC port.
>>
>>332323795

Yes. Performance wise that is. Just turn of the goymworks and it works like a charm.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.