[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they feel the need to rewrite Richter Belmont's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: drx03.gif (7 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
drx03.gif
7 KB, 256x224
Why did they feel the need to rewrite Richter Belmont's ending? I mean he getting some flack from fans saying "He is the first Belmont to fuck up", blaming it all on SOTN,
>>
>>332304685
His ending was already established.
>>
The other Belmonts didn't have to deal with Shaft. Shaft is a motherfucker.
>>
What exactly did they rewrite?
>>
They rewrote Simons ending to make 2.
>>
>They wrote Sonia out of the fucking canon
>>
Richter is what happens when you send a bishonen in to do a man's job.
>>
>>332305202
I thought there was a reason for that.
>>
He's not the first Belmont to fuck up.

Soleiyu fucked up getting possessed by Dracula, and then Christopher beat his son's ass and Dracula's ass for the second time in his life.

But Richter was a fuckup, who the fuck gets possessed by a dead wizard who's not even Dracula? And then John and Jonathan Morris both beat the Vampire Killer's perfect recreation of Richter.
>>
>>332305676
Jonathan even did it with pies.
>>
>>332305676
>Christopher
So that means only both Simon & Christopher fr
fought dracula twice
>>
>>332304685
To be fair, he didn't fuck up against Dracula, but agaisnt Shaft,a character no other Belmont had to deal with.
Simon fucked up with Dracula.

>>332305628
Because her ending implied that she was Trevor's mom, and Alucard was the father.
Iga didn't want Dracula and Belmont bloodlines mixed, so he wrote her out.
>>
>>332304886

Shut your mouth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.