[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just going to leave this here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: sfvftw.png (796 KB, 1035x613) Image search: [Google]
sfvftw.png
796 KB, 1035x613
I'm just going to leave this here.
>>
Again
>Watching people play videogames
>>
Poker is unironically the best game on that list.
And poker is fucking shit unless you play it completely smashed with a couple of friends.
>>
>>332304270
NCR finals were fun
>>
>>332304382
>watching people play sports
>watching people even do stuff in the first place
>watching things
>>
Is there an SFV tourney on now?
>>
>>332306549
you aren't smart
>>
>>332306549
I can't play football as well as the players in the team I watch.
But I hate watching people having fun on games while I could play them myself.
>>
>>332306914
>But I hate watching people having fun on games while I could play them myself

Most of those people watch stream to kill some time while shitposting in chat- Does it remind you of something?
>>
>>332304382
if I'm eating or something I like to watch how people play to compare their playstyle to mine
>>
>they didn't show Alex in NCR

What were they thinking?
>>
>not a single Nintendo game like Splatoon or Smash Brothers

This is what's wrong with video games.
>>
>>332304425
No it isn't, only if you're a fish babby that just barely knows the rules of NLHE and only plays when your friend brings over his $10 dice chips.
>>
>>332306549
People watch pro sports on TV, they don't cracking open beers for 5th grade football games that don't feature their kids
>>
>>332306728
No that's a screencap from Sunday. Tourney was lit as fuck. Only disappointing part was having no Alex trailer to finish the night.
>>
>>332306792
Nice one, dipshit.

Except they're completely correct and you don't have any response except to project your stupidity.
>>
>>332304270
>so many people are going to watch DS3 by the time it comes out
Thy're either not going to buy it or kill the most important factor of the game, element of surprise, for themselves
>>
>>332307506
>Splatoon
Didn't it die months ago?
>Smash
Only fat neckbeards play that seriously.
>>
>>332307992

They take a bajillion times more skill though. It's just not fair.
>>
>>332304382
>watching people having sex instead of fucking someone yourself
>>
>>332307791

Finals were disappointing after Marn got knocked out. Justin choked hard to Tokido, and Tokido got bodied by Infiltration again.
>>
>>332308068
(You)
>>
>>332307927
he says while he posts on 4chin
>>
>>332307927
tip tip m'lady
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.