[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently dug up this game after two years of playing it an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 816x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 816x1138
I recently dug up this game after two years of playing it and honestly, it's nots as bad as many youtubers make it out to be.

>The Sonic and Shadow stages were easily the best part of the game
>Although the Knuckles and Rouge stages do take a while to beat, I love how open and free-roaming they are. The only complaint that I do have is that the Emerald detector isn't the same as the way it was in SA1.
>The Tails and Eggman stages are my least favorite out of the three, it felt slow and not really fun to play as.
>The Chao garden was good, but not good enough to make me say it was the best part of the game like many people say it is, I did have fun messing around with them when I was a kid, but even then I didn't really see the large appeal of them.
>The entire soundtrack is amazing, definitely the best in the entire series. I really like the rock, jazz, and rap music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XrDr-CPHZI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPXYV74Wyk8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfzLOjo6kRg
>>
If the whole game was nothing but Sonic and Shadow stages then it would have been a solid 10/10 game.
>>
>>332304336
Didn't sonic Heroes only have the sonic levels?
>>
Way better than sonic adventure 1
>>
>>332304687
Not entirely because the levels had parts where you had to fly or smash stuff.
>>
SA3 when?
>>
>>332304336

It wouldn't even be half a game then. The other characters are there intentionally to slow the game down and add filler.
>>
>>332307418
Well at least they still have platforming, it's better than padding out a Sonic game with fishing.
>>
>>332307186
It's sonic 06
>>
>>332307186

Sonic Heroes was SA3. It was only named Heroes to not alienate the PS2/Xbox crowd, which never got the Adventure games.
>>
>SA1 was better

better controls + better story + better level design + better soundtrack + treasure hunting and shooting actually being enjoyable + adventure fields = better game
>>
>>332307418
Make each level different zones with two or three acts like the classic games. That would give them an excuse to make multiple levels with the same textures and assets which is what they did for the Tails and Knuckles stages anyway.
>>
>>332309720
>better soundtrack
That's pretty debatable. City escape itself is more memorable than any of SA1 desu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.