[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: New Super Mario Bros. Wii.jpg (181 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
New Super Mario Bros. Wii.jpg
181 KB, 600x848
Why isn't New Super Mario Bros. Wii on Steam?
Is it a good game?
It does not works on my Wii...
>>
Kill fucking yourself already piece of shit.
>>
KYS
>>
>>332295760
???
>>
But OP, you can already play it on PC
>>
>>332297625
Not on Steam!
>>
>>332293621
What's the aim of these threads exactly?
You've been posting them almost hourly for the past week and I still don't get it.
>>
>>332297896
I need to know why some games are not on Steam.
>>
>>332297972
Because that's how console exclusives work?
If this is some kind of bait thing I honestly don't get it.
>>
>>332297896

I could say that about a lot of threads on here.

/v/ is home to a select group of autists (or maybe it's one guy) who post the same goddamn threads over and over. And they're not even interesting or funny threads. They're just retarded bullshit. I wish they'd off themselves.

No other board has this problem, copypastas on other boards were usually at one point humorous, and even if they repost topics they usually change them up enough to look new. These faggots on /v/ don't even pretend to post something new, it's just the same shit, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over
>>
>>332298194
It's probably a child thinking he's a hilarious memester fitting right in. People like that ruin /v/
>>
>>332298126
Why is this a console exclusive?
>>
>>332298194
>And they're not even interesting or funny threads. They're just retarded bullshit.
That's why >>>/g/ has the SQT (Stupid Questions Thread). If >>>/v/ had SQTs, I would post there. But there are none, so I need to create one thread for each game...
>>
>>332293621
Ignore this. It's a Nintendo shill
>>
>>332299470
No, it's not.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.