[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First look at Daybreak Town in KH2.8, they uploaded this scr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CeoxZ_pXIAA-TDh.jpg orig.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CeoxZ_pXIAA-TDh.jpg orig.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
First look at Daybreak Town in KH2.8, they uploaded this screenshot because it's KHs 14th anniversary today.
https://twitter.com/_KINGDOMHEARTS/status/714437815166066688
>>
>>332289052
comfy
>>
In game or in engine?
>>
>>332289207
Considering the blurry as fuck FXAA, definitely ingame.
>>
>>332289207
It's a movie of in-game cut scenes
>>
what is the difference between this and 2.5
>>
>>332289052
Nice to see the rendering system isn't being used solely for a one world demo.

>>332289437
2.8 is DDD, cutscenes from Chi, and a new Aqua gameplay segment taking place after DDD. The latter two use KH3's engine.
>>
>>332289437
2.8 has KH DDD HD, KHUX as a movie rendered with KH3 engine visuals, and a playable Aqua chapter of her in the realm of Darkness that is supposed to lead into KH3 also on KH3s engine.

KH2.5 has KH2FM HD, KHBBSFM HD and KHCoded as a movie.
>>
>>332289052
Looks pretty sweet. I assume this is going to be the tutorial world?
>>
>>332289437
They are completely different things anon.
2.5 is KH2 Final Mix HD, Birth by Sleep Final Mix HD and a HD movie of Re:Coded
2.8 is Dream Drop Distance HD, a movie of KH Chi or w/e it's called that Jap facebook KH MMO, and Kingdom Hearts 3 Ground Zeroes aka Aqua's Prequel chapter.
>>
Bad as fuck google translate
>Today, that of the 14 years from KH birth. It is now the age that traveled the sky.
>Thanks to thank the many people who have supported long everyone. Thank you very much. We will deliver the city of dawn in the development from KHâ…¡.8. I hope to work with you in the future. @ Nomura # KH14 anniversary
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.