[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All CDPR does is write super-serious mary sue shit-tier characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Cyberpunk-2077-2.jpg (269 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk-2077-2.jpg
269 KB, 800x500
All CDPR does is write super-serious mary sue shit-tier characters and make horrendously boring and trash slav simulator games. Who the fuck decided that a shitty polack studio with 0 experience doing anything but one of the lamest RPG series in the industry should be in charge of making the colorful, crazy, edgy world of Cyberpunk 2020 into a game?

Fuck CDPR, Witcher is a garbage series only praised for the fact that 1 and 2 were made by four vodka-drunk squatters in a potato shed, and even then it's only praised by the most slavicboo faggots on /v/

If you had any hype for CP2077 - go play Witcher 3 and see just how incompetent the people behind it are.
>>
>>332281017
Can you plaese go back complaining about rain/dark/neon stuff?
>>
File: 1450910661526.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
1450910661526.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
>>332281017
>>
>>332281124
Did you play Witcher 3, or are you still stuck in 2011 when Witcher 2 was popular on /v/?
>>
>>332281056
Pretty much this, easier to filter.
>>
>>332281259
>filtering posts you don't agree with
h3ll0 r3dd1t
>>
>>332281343
Calm down tourist, filtering daily spam that's been going for a couple of years by some kind of sperglord is what it's for.
>>
>>332281393
>spam
this is literally the first time I've ever written a post about 2077 or Witcher 3.
>>
>>332281017

If Witcher 3 is bad game, then I don't think we got any good games in last 6 years.
>>
CPDR aren't terrible but Witcher 3 was pretty shit
>>
>>332281564
Every Souls game is far better than Witcher 3, even DaS 2 has its merits in comparison
>>
>>332281578
Witcher 3 was awful, Witcher 1 was awful, Witcher 2 had a lot of awful aspects but made up for it partially via a really good story.

Point is they've never made a game outside of Gary Stu's Adventures In NotPoland, with every game having absolute shit combat and a lot of really terrible mechanics. CDPR isn't a good game studio, and they can't even excuse themselves with being a small studio anymore, because Witcher 3 officially had a bigger budget than Skyrim.
>>
>>332281017
The cutscenes will be top tier though.
If you skip all that filler combat they could capture the Bioware crowd.
>>
>>332281640

Mang, I like Souls games too, but I don't bitch on Witcher everytime. Fuck, I love both series. I understand everything, but seriously, can we just fucking stop with "TERRIBLE FEGETTS THIS SUCK"? Are that they are polacks the problem? Or you just post this for shit and lulz?

People love Witcher 3 and they have their reasons.

Haha, stop with that on /v/ what the fuck I just smoked?
>>
>>332281872
Except they show tits to appeal to the manchild /v/ audience, so all the Biodrones would be #triggered
>>
>>332281898
It's nice to have a dev from your home country doing well but that doesn't excuse their mediocre games
>>
>>332281017
Didn't even read your post, loved all 3 witcher games, top notch gameplay, incredible presentation, great world design

Will love Cyberpunk and I cant wait for it to release the same year as a game you're hyped for and steal its gotys
>>
>>332281017
> lamest rpg

You forgot braverly series and anything made by bioware, ea, onsidian, bethesda
>>
File: 2016-03-28_13-20-44.webm (334 KB, 740x230) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28_13-20-44.webm
334 KB, 740x230
>>332281017
>All CDPR does is write super-serious mary sue shit-tier characters and make horrendously boring and trash slav simulator games.
"I read/watch Yahtzee and never even bother touch the game itself"
>Who the fuck decided that a shitty polack studio with 0 experience doing anything but one of the lamest RPG series in the industry should be in charge of making the colorful, crazy, edgy world of Cyberpunk 2020 into a game?
Themselves. They decided to make the game because they wanted to.

See ya ;^)
>>
>>332282071
>Didn't even read your post

So why bother posting?

>I'm a mindless sycophant

got it
>>
>>332281995

I can agree with that they can't make good combat system. This is only thing, really. Their plots are rather good, not best, but good. Characters are good, at least for me, but maybe that is becouse I know those also from books.

And yes, fuck Ciri. Believe me, we polacks who know her from books hate her as you. Fucking Mary Sue.
>>
>>332282142
I literally just came out of a Witcher 3 attempt that was so fucking bad, the 5 minute twirls before each actual strike, the shit alchemy system, the fucked up shit controls where you can't get off a moving horse or change signs mid-roll. What a trash fucking game.
>>
>>332282167
to make you mad duh
>>
>>332282175
The character of Geralt is the very epitome of male 'Mary-Sue's and the writing is romance-novel tier. Dialogue is appalling, voice acting is passable-for-videogames. I like the way the side quests influence the main quests though.
>>
>>332281017
>Nooooooo don't be hyped for a game made by the developers of the game made in the last 15 years
>t. sony cuck still ass ravaged over blunderborne
>>
>>332282286
Geralt isn't too powerful, really. In books he get his ass kicked multiple times, both by monsters and humans. Well, about writing, I don't want to argue. You don't convince me and I can't convince you... let's agree that it is worse then Planescape: Torment, so everyone can agree with us!

Can't say anything about dialogue and voice acting as I was playing on potato - I mean polish version and those are godlike. Yep, side quests are very good. This is why most people want rather things like Hearts of Stones now, as they fit Geralt much more (mini-stories are best part of saga too) and don't fucking into gigantic shitfuck with Ciri. Really, I don't like that they focused on it, but other then that I liked it.
>>
File: 14341774746160.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
14341774746160.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>CDPR wrote Geralt
>>
>>332282261
>>332281017

Square enix paid shills are in full force recently.
>>
>>332281017
Witcher 3 had zero mary sue characters you nigger.
>>
>>332281469
>>332281469

And it should be your last.

You spergtastic racist shitbird.
>>
>>332282286

>mary-sue
>constantly criticised by his friends and love interest for fucking up, being a push-over, acting like the righteous among nations or behaving like an edgy teen in his emo phase
>loses multiple times
>half of the quests he does result in a worse outcome than what would've happened if he didn't do shit

He probably is a self-insert, but one of a depressed mind. Being a mary sue requires one to be overpowered and perfect, which he is most definitvely not.
>>
>>332283141
>Geralt:
>Just fine pal
>Caring for his friends and family
>Often just try to make shitty world better and get some money for living
>People torment him becouse his witcher, even if he save their asses from much worse shit
>He just want peace for him and his friends/family, some good jobs and sometimes drink with Zoltan, Jaskier and bunch of other people without giving a fuck about anything.

This is truth.
>>
>>332283141

>Geralt sabotaged the relationship with the only woman he ever loved besides Ciri and took 20+ years to finally tell her he loved her cause muh emotions though at least he fixed it by the 4th book
>has some serious emotional issues
>can be whiny to the point were people ridicule him about it
>asshole
>dies in a really pathetic way in the books
>poor as dirt
>looses a decent amount of fights and even becomes a cripple
>lives a miserable life and deals with shitty people on a daily basis
>hates his job
>work is hard to find

Yeah Geralt isn't a Mary Sue. I can see him as being a self insert but I sure as fuck wouldn't want to self insert as him. The only positive thing in his life is that he gets to fuck some hot bitches.
>>
>>332282261

You've literally never played it have you?
>>
File: 1365947172167.png (3 MB, 1886x2102) Image search: [Google]
1365947172167.png
3 MB, 1886x2102
I never understood the shitposter, we know nothing about the game since they've only made a trailer for it so far, they've talked about what they want to do etc but.

Ah well, I'm feeling optimistic about the game.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.