[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He got the announcement right And the setting, but we expected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1430423496711.jpg (24 KB, 435x217) Image search: [Google]
1430423496711.jpg
24 KB, 435x217
He got the announcement right
And the setting, but we expected it to be set in Boston
The Build Your Own Settlement thing wasn't leaked before the game was announced though
I wouldn't be shocked if they >>trashed the pseudo multiplayer shit because time restraints. (Or because they're waiting to release it as DLC)
The Mobile App and The PipBoy were both spot on.
And the release date was like 2 weeks off.

Was this legit?
>>
Yes. People have leaked shit on /v/ before (like the DSi before it was even revealed in Japan), and I personally know quite a few reviewers + devs that shitpost on /v/.

4chan, unfortunately, is pretty damn mainstream nowadays. It shouldn't come as that big of a surprise.
>>
Well a pipboy for the SE is not exactly a risky guess and Build Your Own Settlement was a pretty popular mod, and every "new" feature in bathesda games are exactly that, overall looks pretty legit
>>
>>332273356
I remember some fucker leaking the PS3 version of ME 2 exactly one day before the announcement, he even got the hour of the announcement right, so he should've been a BioWare employee
>>
File: protofaggot leak.png (312 KB, 1226x1613) Image search: [Google]
protofaggot leak.png
312 KB, 1226x1613
>>
Not the first time it's happened. There's a Nintendo guy that gets shit right, example MM 3DS, even though it was pretty obvious they would do that anyway
>>
File: 1457490375015.jpg (593 KB, 1366x532) Image search: [Google]
1457490375015.jpg
593 KB, 1366x532
>>332273356
>>
>>
>>332274142
What? Fallout 4 was first shown at E3?
>>
>>332274223
No it wasn't
>>
The blind squirrel comes to mind.
>>
>>332273356
It was an extraordinarily good guess, backed up by a totally predictable rote industry.
>>
>>332275146
Don't be gay. Fake announcements don't count.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.