[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best classes and starting gifts in Dark Souls 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DS3-2-1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
DS3-2-1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
What are the best classes and starting gifts in Dark Souls 3? Make a list if you want to.

God Tier:
High Tier:
Mid Tier:
Low Tier:
Shit Tier:
>>
Classes are dependent on the stats you want min'd in your final build. If you don't care about that then you really shouldn't care what tier a class is. This thread is cancer.
>>
>>332271218
The ideal build is 50 Luck, hence the spear dude is best
>>
>>332271268
You have to take into account the stats you don't want in your build. I am not going to do the math right now but I bet your the spear guy has some glaring flaws for this 50 luck build unless you want faith and whatever junk he has leveled. In which case the cleric has more faith and luck than spear guy while having lower stats elsewhere. Just wait till a build calculator gets released.
>>
>>332271613
No stat besides capital L Luck matters.

I was not aware cleric had higher luck, cleric is clearly best and everyone else is shit.

>get lucky, find 500$ bill on the ground
>implying you need strength to pick it up
>>
>>332271835
Thief has higher luck than both of them. Again, what you're looking for is who has the lowest stats in everything other than luck and not who has the highest luck. If there is a weapon that scales S or even A off luck, then it's certainly the god stat.
>>
>luck
what?
>>
File: welp.jpg (27 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
27 KB, 267x320
>>332269256
>muh tier list
>for a game not even released yet

Get the FUCK out of here with that shit
>>
>>332272539
No bullshit it's not about muh soul levels it's about who has the maximum amount of luck from the get go, there is not a single second I would want to spend with less luck if I could have more luck instead
>>
>>332272737
Sounds retarded to me. Especially if there's no good fashion soul drops in early game.
>>
best starting gift: playable version of DaS 3 with the day 1 patch
>>
>>332272983
every drop is a good drop
>>
>>332273054
Oh, so luck doesn't actually matter to you then. I thought you were concerned with the advantages of luck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.