[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit, /v/. You and Arino are stuck in a gas chamber and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mpv-shot0008 (2).jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0008 (2).jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
Oh shit, /v/. You and Arino are stuck in a gas chamber and have to 100% the last game you played in 48 hours, no extensions. Only Arino can play the game and you must service as the AD for the episode without touching the controller. If you fail to 100% the game, you die horrible deaths. BUT if you manage to finish the main story (if there is any) you get to choose one of you to live and the other to die. How fucked/blessed are you?
>>
>>332261993
>100% Yakuza 5 in 48 hours
Can't be done.

We're dead.
>>
>SFV

Luckily story mode is infinitely easier than SFII, he would beat it in just a few hours. If the challenge was survival hell then we would definitely die.
>>
>Football Manager 2016

what

Before that i played

>Xenoblade Chronicles X

oh god
>>
File: boiler keycard.png (59 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
boiler keycard.png
59 KB, 250x250
>The Plutonia Experiment
strap in senpai
>>
>Solatorobo
I almost beat the game in a total of 30~ hours, but I missed two picture pieces and I still haven't found them. I'm convinced they were in one-time only locations, too.

We're dead, Jim.
>>
File: 1458433184091.jpg (24 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
1458433184091.jpg
24 KB, 400x599
>Vermintide
We're both dead.
>>
>Kamidori
Even 100 hours wouldn't be nearly enough.
>>
>>332261993
>100% Pokemon Red

Surely whoever devised this evil challenge doesn't expect him to catch all 151 Pokemon. If it's just a matter of reaching the end credits, it should be possible with plenty of time to spare
>>
>pokemon platinum
we are pretty fucked
>>
>>332261993
>Nintendo Badge Arcade
How would that even work
>>
>>332261993
>Phoenix Wright

Oh thank fuck, I can just feed him the answers.
>>
>>332263529
Empty Arino's wallet and go for all the current badges?
>>
>Spelunky
...Hard, but doable. Thankfully you don't have to clear every place for 100% completion.
Unless you mean getting all achievements. Fuck that then.
>>
>Metal Gear Rising
It was the Sam DLC though, not the main game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.