[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a proper progression to this? I'm getting completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Wasteland-2-Directors-Cut.jpg (328 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland-2-Directors-Cut.jpg
328 KB, 1600x900
Is there a proper progression to this? I'm getting completely fucked at every turn.
>>
Bump pls, I want to like this game.
>>
>>332253928
minor plot spoilers:
____________________________________________________________________________________________gitgud_____________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>332253928
Its pretty hard early in. Don't worry it starts to get Easier and you won't have to worry about money for bullets either.
>>
>>332253928
don't worry, showstopping bugs will make it literally impossible to complete the game soon enough
>>
>>332253928
You probably fucked your characters first and foremost. The start is tough, but not super hard.
>>
>>332253928

What problems are you having?
>>
>>332253928
Once you finish the first radio mission and then go to The other radio place you let fall and find out the Radio broke the game opens up more for you to get more scrap and in turn better weapons from the citadel.
>>
>>332253928

Combat can be fairly unforgiving if your characters aren't well optimized for it. What area are you in?
>>
I haven't played the DC since it launched.

Is it fixed? Even a little?
>>
>>332259809

A number of patches have rolled out, if that's what you mean.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.