[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to school all the kiddies in this board. Get them ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: darksouls3.jpg (4 MB, 2768x1557) Image search: [Google]
darksouls3.jpg
4 MB, 2768x1557
Time to school all the kiddies in this board. Get them ready for Dark Souls 3.

Dark Souls is the single deepest, most challenging, most skill-based game ever created. There is not a single other game in any genre that comes close to the level of skill Dark Souls requires.

This is why Dark Souls threads are the best, most intelligent threads on /v/. Only the smartest, brightest, and most patient people post in them. Essentially, the very best of humanity posts in them.

Conversely, the only people who don't like Dark Souls clearly don't have the skills to handle its depth. It is too hardcore for them. That's okay though. Games like Halo exist for people like them. Dark Souls Hunter fans are too good to hold grudges.
>>
XD
>>
File: every time.jpg (167 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
167 KB, 700x560
I will post this in every thread that claims GOTY and remind them that they are wrong.

Also, La-mulana is harder than all of the souls games.
>>
>>332248412
I actually didn't have much trouble with the early game La Mulana. Easy until I got through three worlds without there being a single thing I could interact with. I'm sure it gets tougher late game but I can't be bothered.
>>
>>332247990

Dark souls is the thinking mans fetish.
>>
>>332249098
Did you go through gate of guidance to mausoleum of the giants to twin labyrinth and then quit because you couldn't do anything even though there was another level you can access from the mausoleum and two other levels you can access from the gate?
>>
>>332249291
I remember every level name you mentioned up until twin labyrinth. I beat the first boss, don't know if I found a second but if I did it certainly wasn't why I quit.

I had descended through about four areas, hit a sand pyramid, I THINK an obligatory lava area, and could not find a single fucking thing that looked like it advanced my pointless collectathon. I think I remember solving a puzzle in the pyramid involving rolling bolders and that didn't get me anything that suggested I got something useful for it except for some compound puzzlery elsewhere.

It's been a while.
>>
>>332247990
i blame pcfags for this
>>
>>332249687
Did you try reading tablets?
>>
>>332249870
I still have like 20 screenshots of tablets but most were in need of a double good translator.
>>
>>332249291

I don't know what the fuck this is about but you sold me on the game. Oh look it's on sale.
>>
>>332250151
Guy who quit on it here, it's a pretty decent game. Worth a shot.
>>
>>332247990
Reminder that dark souls cancer started when PCfats got the port
>>
File: Dark souls 2 is a better game.jpg (132 KB, 1074x647) Image search: [Google]
Dark souls 2 is a better game.jpg
132 KB, 1074x647
today. I will remind them
>>
>>332252230
It was hurr so hardcore even back in DeS. Remember? ITS SO HARDCORE YOUR DEAD ON THE COVER OF THE BOX

>>332252407
I like DS2 more
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.