[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country do you think elder scrolls 6 will be in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 576x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 576x325
Which country do you think elder scrolls 6 will be in
>>
Mother fucker, are you retarded? They're provinces, you tard. Not countries. Ho. Ly. Shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (640 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640 KB, 2560x1600
I think is will be in summer set isles because of the civil war In Skyrim
>>
>>332243142
>Autism speaks
>>
>>332243063
hammerfell
so they can pocket on the #blacklivesmatter community of dindus
>>
>>332243063
Syria.
>>
>>332243063
All of them?

Bethesda needs to fucking catch up with the times.
>>
>>332243142
Sorry m8 I know my elder scrolls I just made a mistake
>>
>>332243063
>Valenwood
>Elsweyr
>Black Marsh
Any of those would be fine with me
>>
I'm kind of hoping it's in Black Marsh or perhaps Elsweyr. Knowing Bethesda and a certain trademark last year there is a good chance it might end up being in Hammerfell and possibly called "The Elder Scrolls VI: Redguard". Either that or they're making a sidegame set in Hammerfell that happens to be one of their three new projects at the moment. I just want a game set in Black Marsh or Elsweyr though, seeing as my favorite races are Dunmer, Argonian and Khajiit. Maybe a Black Marsh game could see something along the lines of ruins built by those fox people that died out when that plague occured? That might be cool.
>>
>>332243335
You could explore both High Rock and Hammerfell in Daggerfall

I'm guessing Black Marsh, maybe?
>>
Valenwood because it has one of the last remaining active Pillars of Reality.
Inb4 Kirkbridefag
>>
>>332243497
>black marsh or elsweyr
>it will all be the same grassy environment because it's easier to reuse assets
i would rather not see them shit on those places
>>
>>332243456
S-sorry for being bully. C-can I wear girl clothes and suck you off, Anon? I bet you want to feel my soft hormone-grown titties.
>>
>>332243440
They already Han eso and let me remind you 4channers that it has to be a province that they have not used before so no hammerfell no skyrim cyrodill high rock or morrowind
>>
>>332243697
They probably won't do beast provinces for a while for new comers to the elder scrolls won't under stand
>>
>>332243616
Probably but they would have to make a new story than use the out come of the civil war as continuing the series
>>
Akavir would be great
>>
>>332244049
We're speaking of provinces not settelments
>>
Skyrim 2 will probley take place in Summerset Isles
>>
>>332243616
I thought hammerfell's tower was still up?
>>
They should introduce the Sload
>>
File: Redguard.jpg (15 KB, 200x244) Image search: [Google]
Redguard.jpg
15 KB, 200x244
>>332243590
>The Elder Scrolls VI: Redguard
I kinda doubt that for some reason.
>>
>>332243063
xd
>>
They should give more dwemer falmer snow eleven ect info
>>
>>332244292

Just makes me wonder how they'd fuck up Jew slugs.

Seriously, we can guess what steps back Beth is going to make, what step forward are you guys thinking they'll make.

Fallout 4 had decent feeling guns but melee was just as shit as always, I don't know if they would restructure their engine enough for actually good combat, IE momentum being transfered from your sword to an enemy
>>
>>332244440
Hey m8 it already happened but if you are saying it will happen again then ditto
>>
>>332244581
I'm saying it won't happen because why would they name two games the same fucking thing?
They might as well make TES VI: Oblivion
>>
>>332244556
I agree
>>
They need to introduce wands clothing under armor and capes gotta love capes
>>
>>332244272
I don't think there ever was a tower in Hammerfell, unless you consider Balfiera part of Hammerfell.
>>
>>332244830
>under armor
>introduce
newfag
>>
>>332243748
>4channers
Newfag, the term is anon. Not "4channer". Lurk moar.

>>332244440
It's still possible. Bethesda got a trademark for the word Redguard sometime last year, so it's still pretty possible that they could be setting the next Elder Scrolls game in Hammerfell.

>>332244292
The sload are mostly dead, and those that aren't are likely too large to move without levitation magic. Reason they're mostly dead is after their magically engineered plague got cured the Empire invaded and killed most of them. Least that's what I recall. Haven't read that part of the lore lately. Still, it's very unlikely we'll see any sload in a modern-day Elder Scrolls game, just like we probably won't see any Dwemer, though in their case that's because they CHIM'd themselves out of existence.

>>332244686
>The Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion
If they do that I'll mail some of my shit to Todd Howard via UPS. Fucking hated Oblivion and how broken the leveling system was. Also how ugly every character's face was. Far as I'm concerned it's the red-headed stepchild of the Elder Scrolls franchise, the one that gets beat a lot and locked in a box in the corner of the basement. Fuck Oblivion.
>>
>>332244049
Lands outside of Tamriel have a sort of mythic quality about them; any game taking place there, even if it were made by Bethesda when they weren't shit would ruin that.
>>
>>332244686

What's funny is that they'd probably give even less cultural background on the Redguard than whatever was in Redguard.

I kinda want to play it, just to a taste of more of whackBride sillyness.

For a district in Civil war, there wasn't that much culture clash in Skyrim. Mo'wind has some STRONG 1800s nationalism vibes going on. Western influence and all that jazz.
>>
>>332244830
>implying this hasn't been done
Go back to playing unmodded console shitrim
>>
What if it was the Elder Scrolls set in the future?
>>
>>332245061
I wonder when we'll see those weird ape-men. They were always my favourite unseen race. I don't know why they DON'T include more of the races of tamriel. Maomer, ape-men, and sload all could show up, at least for short period, depending on the province the next game is set in.

I'd like to see a game set in Yokuda, where the primary mode of travel is sailing
>>
>>332245368
Sadly I play a ps3 and 4
>>
>>332245452
I'd be interested in knowing what happens after Skyrim.

With the MC being the "last" dragonborn adn shit.
>>
>>332245487
Yokuda sunk though
>>
>>332245368
Also I was implying for vanilla
>>
>>332245567
It's been hinted that bits and pieces remain.
>>
>>332245617
Yes, and I mean that you've obviously only played skyrim since those features are in other vanilla TES games.
>>
London
>>
They need more monsters
>>
>>332245717
I don't think that was in Oblivion
>>
>>332245567
I know this is pretty much accepted as fact on /v/, but I've never found any proof of it, the only thing I could find was a wiki article about Yokuda's tower being destroyed, that was the only mention.
>>
File: Shivering Isles Entrance.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Shivering Isles Entrance.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>332243063
Just let me go back to the Shivering Isles. The planes of Oblivion are far more interesting than standard fantasy countryside.
>>
>>332245859
You newfag
>>
>>332245859
No it wasn't, and I'm pretty sure you're baiting me now if you're implying you haven't played Daggerfall or at least Morrowind.
>>
>>332246048
You newfag HEY EVERY BODY I SMELL NEWFAG
>>
>>332245061
Oblivion had 3 great things.

Quest design put the fun in the quests, not the world that the quests showed you. Morrowind had fetchy as fuck quests, but they made you explore the world and built it in the process. Oblivion didn't have a unique world to explore, so they made painted ones for you to go into.

The music is great, though Jeremy Soule is just that good, not better or worse than the others, kind a great in its own atmosphere. It doesn't fit in the other games since it doesn't fit any sort of harsh environment.

Morrowind and Skyrim are equal in music, but Skyrim has a ton of ambient tracks so the main melodies don't get boring too fast. Also Far Horizons and Ancient Stones are up there with Nerevar Rises and Peaceful waters as the greatest songs Soule has ever written.

Shivering Isles is absolutely fantastic though, and is as close to "redpilling" you on TES lore as Morrowind is at times.
>>
>>332245878
Yokuda was sunk and Redguards flooded hammerfell, it's not just hearsay. There was a large exodus, but there are references on modern trading routes to yokuda and whatnot. I assume what's left is fragmented and largely uninhabitable save for a few small outposts.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Yokuda
>>
Newfag
>>
File: Oto.jpg (370 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
Oto.jpg
370 KB, 672x960
>>332245878
Nigga the Redguards blew it up with SupaSaiyan magic.

Who's reading to be the racially-agnostic incarnation of the HoonDing guys!

We'll get Black Weeaboo samurai shouts!
>>
>>332245878
There's plenty of it in ESO, they can't shut up about it and you also stumble upon one of the ships they used.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.