[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I think we can all agree that this was the last good WWE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: WWE_'13_box_art.png (120 KB, 250x296) Image search: [Google]
WWE_'13_box_art.png
120 KB, 250x296
So, I think we can all agree that this was the last good WWE game before 2K ruined it?
>>
I think 14 was by far the best one, most characters, bunch of shit to do, i kinda wish it had 13s campaign or even like SvR 07 campaign .
The new ones fucking Suck
>>
14 was alright, but the series hasn't been good since SvR 07.
>>
SvR was better.
>>
Why does 2k16 suck so bad? I pirated it, played it for about 2 hours trying my hardest to enjoy it, and ended up uninstalling.
>>
2K13 had too many AI issues, with them fixated on doing OMG moments. 2K14 was fantastic, but it was already in development by the time 2K snatched the licence from THQ's dying hands. 2K15 onwards are the only "pure" games made by them. 2K15 is byfar one of the worst in the franchise history since WWE Just Bring It
>>
>>332233583
Career mode is much better than 15's
>>
>tfw no ps2 to play svr again
>>
>>332234997
SvR games emulate pretty well.
>>
Friendly reminder WWE 2K's is the most cancerous modding community
>>
>>332230237
This
Also 30 years of wrestlemania is by far the best mode I really fed my autism by having all arenas and shit ton of attires
>>
>>332229949
The important question is why haven't we got anymore japanese wrestling games since?
>>
>>332235337
What modding community isn't cancer?
>>
File: FUCKIN BURIED.gif (2 MB, 200x168) Image search: [Google]
FUCKIN BURIED.gif
2 MB, 200x168
2K14 was basically the pinnacle of the modern WWE games. Just the right amount of realism while still letting you do crazy shit.
>>
>>332235794
no one wants to mess with yakuza businesses.
>>
>>332235337
How so.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.