[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA 5 used to run fine on my pc but now the audio just doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
GTA 5 used to run fine on my pc but now the audio just doesn't work at all i don't even here the intro. What do?
>>
verify files and if that doesn't work, reinstall.

i know it's big but it's probably the only way
>>
>>332226681
I already reinstalled. it did nothing
>>
>>332226762
then you my friend are, as they say, shit outta luck.
>>
File: 1448571803590.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1448571803590.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
>>332226681
>i know it's big but it's probably the only way
>>
plz guys nothing i do works
>>
>>332226259
>open game
>open volume mixer
>find GTAV
>click unmute

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not so complete a retard that this is not the problem but we are on /v/ after all so you never know.
>>
Works for me ;)
>>
>>332226681
Thank you. verifying the files worked. God Bless
>>
I'm trying to steal a jet in single player but I'm getting shot at, and it's not the avoidable missiles. It's the tank or some bazooka shit, it looks different, and is faster than the missiles that trigger the jet sensors, it always gets me. Once the fast shot gets me, the plane becomes less agile and the missiles can land at least another hit. Any tips for stealing the fighter jets?
>>
pm'ed you the fix
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.