[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stellaris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: c1FqUUeSNWiq.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (64 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
c1FqUUeSNWiq.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
64 KB, 878x494
paradox's first grand strategy game in space, looks really good from the released twitch footage

website - https://launchpad.stellarisgame.com/r/8sfhf5tfvd
one hour of in-game footage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoiYDp7EEA
>>
SHILL
>>
>>332223418
if I got paid to do this, I would be shilling much harder

the game looks interesting and I've been waiting for a new strategy game for a while
>>
>>332223717
that's something a shill would say
>>
>>332223237
Let me guess, its going to be a port of eu4, complete with coalitions, mana,forts and ai that cannot into warfare. Oh, and free "features" that fuck up the game, and you need to buy the next dlc to unfuck.
>>
>>332223910
call me a shill idc, I'm just bored on easter and there's no threads about this game. the grand strategy thread on vg is full of bullshit atm
>>
>>332223237
> want to talk about stelaris
> finally see a thread
> most obvious shill thread ever

God Fuck off
>>
File: Rivals.png (776 KB, 547x766) Image search: [Google]
Rivals.png
776 KB, 547x766
>>332223237
BUT CAN I KEK ANYONE IN IT
>>
>>332223237
will i finally be able to make The Culture in a videogame?
>>
>let's make 4x
>in real time
>when distant worlds and aurora exists

The fuck were they thinking?
>>
Cant decide between this and Endless Space 2.
>>
>>332224442
Can you not do that in the GalCiv games?

GSV pls go
>>
>>332224596
distant worlds gets boring

this one will probably have the same problems, but you can hope that it won't I guess
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.