[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For Easter this year, my little sister colored eggs to look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160327_125335.jpg (1 MB, 2432x2798) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_125335.jpg
1 MB, 2432x2798
For Easter this year, my little sister colored eggs to look like my favorite champions from LOL as a part of the Easter basket she gave to me. I'm actually very touched.
>>
>LOL
>not Undertale
Get with the times grandpa.
>>
File: IMG_20160327_125415.jpg (1 MB, 2432x2450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_125415.jpg
1 MB, 2432x2450
She even drew the weapons on the back.
>>
>>332198407
>>332197887
why do I feel like this is from reddit

>LoL
oh thats why

fuck off
>>
Maybe shes trying to tell you to stop being a complete faggot op
>>
ITT: a bunch of jealous faggots shit all over op's cute, thoughtful gift because they're mad they didn't get anything for Easter.
>>
>>332197887
>Rarity
Where's Barneyfag?
>>
>>332198407
>that poro

CUTE
>>
>>332197887
That's very sweet. I hope you gave her something nice, too?
>>
>>332197887

You have a nice sister and I'm glad you chose to share this. Expect nazi mods to delete this shit though
>>
>>332197887
Irrelevant of where they come from, that's really adorable. You have a great sister, OP.
It took me too long to realize that was Poppy and not Tristana.
Shame the game is shit now, too.
>>
Nice reddit post, this will surely net you tons of upvotes
>>
Nice man
This made me feel good
>>
>>332200956
we went to a nice restraunt for brunch today, I took care of the bill.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.