[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/V/! LISTEN TO ME NOW NINTENDO, NINTENDO IS THE KEY! YOU WERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1459092852961.png (843 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
1459092852961.png
843 KB, 984x671
/V/! LISTEN TO ME NOW

NINTENDO, NINTENDO IS THE KEY!

YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THEM! THEY ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!
>>
>Nintendo
>The key of anything

They've been pushed into irrelevancy so hard it wouldn't make a difference if they closed their doors tomorrow.
>>
>>332191669
>best attach rate this gen
>most shitposts for a company in this board
>irrelevant

>>332191376
They're controversial with their business practices but by god do they know how to make some fun vidya.
>>
>>332191376
So what does flash say in the movie?
>>
>>332191948

BRUCE! YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM!

LOIS IS THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS!

Or something like that.
>>
That shit was so random, I didn't even had the time to associate that guy as being the goddamn Flash.

Fucking mess of a story. It never even got addressed beyond that. Wish I had the chance to see Zootopia instead or whatever its name was.
>>
>>332191850
>>best attach rate this gen
Well, when you're mindlessly loyal to a company thanks to childhood nostalgia, of course you're going to buy anything pandering to said nostalgia, even if it's the same game six times.
>>
File: 1458871789749.jpg (31 KB, 766x380) Image search: [Google]
1458871789749.jpg
31 KB, 766x380
>>
>>332192178
I'm sorry that your platform of choice has nothing to play
>>
>>332192125
It's clearly meant to be setting up the Justice League movie. It'll probably make sense once that comes out.

It was still clumsy as all hell, though. They should've cut the whole dream sequence and made Wonder Woman getting that e-mail a post-credits scene instead of putting all of that in the movie proper.

Still a decent movie, though.
>>
>>332192240
_________PC________ has tons of titles available for nearly every single genre.

I'm glad my gaming universe isn't limited to Mario, Zelda and Smash.
>>
>>332192375

A great Batman movie, certainly.
>>
>>332191376
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>332192485
I agree, which is why PC+Wii U is masterrace this gen.
>>
>GIT R DUN

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>332192783
>PC+Wii U
Stop latching to PC like parasites.
Nintendo's platforms are so mediocre that you need a second one so you don't die of boringness. Meanwhile a PC-only or a Playstation-only (hell, even an Xbox One-only) user can limit itself to its platform of choice, only missing a few exclusives.
>>
>>332192375
I liked the e-mail scene. Short and, along with the small talk between WW and Batman, went to the point to set up the justice league.

Infinitely superior than Iron Man 2 being a 120 minutes commercial for the Avengers movie.
>>
>>332193006
The other platforms don't have exclusives worth the price of admission, with 5 at most, and that has to include the mediocre ones. I'll probably pick up a PS4 once it picks up steam by 2017. Especially if the rumoured price drop is true.

Anyway, you need to be less salty about videogames, anon.
>>
>>332193160
>tfw I'm more hyped for the Aquaman movie than anything else
>>
>>332192375
>Cutting Wonder Woman
>Even when her showing hype with that rock music was one of the hypest parts

I agree it felt a bit too much shoehorned but it made sense within the movie, since Batman is forced to acknowledge in the final battle that while he's the only human who can fight with superheroes, he also is vastly inferior to them in terms of power
The only problem I see in terms of continuity in this movie is not knowing what Batman was up to, they should've made at least two Affleck batman movies before
>>
>>332193843
I don't think that's necessary.
His dialogue with Alfred made clear that he's just weary from being Batman and feels that he isn't making a difference.
>>
This was a good movie if you liked Batman. :)
>>
>>332193843
>that scene where supes and ww just block an attack while Batman makes his run for it

It's not that good of a movie but at least it fucking acknowledges power levels.
>>
>1st look at DCCU Flash
>Beard and fucking half mask
How do you fuck up THIS BADLY
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.