[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your favorite dungeon in TP and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Capture9.jpg (596 KB, 2013x1444) Image search: [Google]
Capture9.jpg
596 KB, 2013x1444
what is your favorite dungeon in TP and why?
>>
So weird that they spoil Midna's transformation and Ganon's inclusion, and Zant is nowhere to be see at all...
>>
>>332185009
Temple of Time because it was cool/enjoyable for me, and the Dominion Rod is one of my more favorite tools.
>>
File: 1363896000966.png (52 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1363896000966.png
52 KB, 800x800
>>332186105
>Dominion Rod
>>
>>332186105
Dominion rod was great but its use outside of ToT left me wanting.

My favorite is the Ice Manor.
>>
>>332186448
Yeah, the ice manor's up there for me too, but I wasn't really a fan of the "slide these blocks across ice" puzzle.
>>
Snowpeak Ruins

>that atmosphere
>>
>>332185009
I like the Ruins.

Water Temple managed to be great too
>>
>>332185009
Goron Mines. Walking upside down was awesome.

City in The Sky was great too.
>>
The only dungeon that left an impression on me upon replaying the game are the Snowpeak Ruins.
>>
>>332185009
Whatever dungeon introduced the spinning disc. It's been so long since I played it.
>>
Snowpeak or the water one.
>>
File: tanuki molester.webm (600 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tanuki molester.webm
600 KB, 1280x720
was it the best water temple ever?
>>
>>332190763
perhaps.switching the water flow to activate stuff was a neat mechanic
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.