[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: the_legend_of_zelda_wiiu_.png (2 MB, 1600x945) Image search: [Google]
the_legend_of_zelda_wiiu_.png
2 MB, 1600x945
I can't believe we will be getting information on this game soon. I am so excited.
>>
>>332183960
Okay, what are the sources for this statement? I'd glagly appreciate it
>>
>>332184165
Well it's kind of obvious it will be at E3. And we would at least hear something this year anyway
>>
Been to long, I have no hype anymore. Fuck you Nintendo.
>>
>>332184259
>obligatory over-the-top falseflagging
Wish I could post crying wojacks but I'm lazy and on mobile.
>>
>>332184259
lol nintendo doesn't care kid
>>
Can't wait for a free roaming game from Nintendo! No one ever did a free roaming game! Thank God Nintendo will save us!
>>
>>332183960
I want to be excited, but my hype has just died down since the initial announcement/delays, and we still don't have a release date or (correct me if I'm wrong) gameplay footage.
>>
Does anybody actually believe that the delays are because nintendo is making it for the NX and will be much better than we expect? The world will be full of stuff to explore and a lot of hidden places..? Man... This game could truly be the best in the series and blow our minds like OoT did back then.
But sadly i don't know what to believe anymore
>>
>>332186361
There is some gameplay footage, but it's very brief. Google it.

>>332186715
I'm not sure about the delays but from what's been stated about the game's shift in direction it sounds very interesting. Could be a huge hit or massive miss or the mark.
>>
I'm worried that Nintendo Treehouse will be involved. I really can't play a zelda game covered in memes
>>
can't wait to have all my hopes and anticipations crushed :/
>>
My hype died as soon as "open world" was announced and that you could do dungeons in any order.
>>
>>332186153
>takes racing games and makes f-zero/mario kart
>takes fighting games and makes smash
>takes shooters and makes splatoon
>etc.
>every time they get their hands on a genre they redefine it
I'm sure it will be just like all other open world games buddy.
>>
>>332187014
Cry more, fagget. Treehouse is dope.
>>
>>332187206
Open world isn't a genre though.
>>
>>332187153
>dungeons in any order.
This can be good, if they limit it to ~3 dungeons at a time

I'd like to see something like 2 dungeons being done at the same time where you have to switch back and forth between the dungeons to be able to proceed

The item renting in ALBW worked, but it was somewhat stupid and made the game easy at times
>>
>>332187305
You get what i'm saying.
>>
>>332183960
>Being excited for a meme series for gamergurls with a huge decline in quality over the years

LMAO
>>
>>332187014
Localizations for 1st party is done in-house by the dev team, treehouse is more for 2nd/3rd party jap games.

>>332187119
See >>332185250

>>332187153
I'm not sure how this could be perceived as a bad thing, for once they're challenging the stale formula.

>>332187206
You're awfully optimistic anon, I'm excited to see more but I don't expect some kind of redefining masterpiece.
>>
>>332187305
You could say the same thing about FPS
GTAV had FPS, but that doesn't bound it to that style.. We could se nintendo getting pretty innovative with this.
>>
>>332184256
fuck off I thought something was happening right now
>>
>>332187527
>You're awfully optimistic anon, I'm excited to see more but I don't expect some kind of redefining masterpiece.
I don't necessarily expect a masterpiece, i just don't expect it to be a generic open world game. As usual with nintendo, i expect it to have innovative ideas, high levels of polish and retarded design choices.
>>
>>332187526
>at the beginning of the game
>hasn't even played more than 5 minutes of any game she claims to 'love'
>>
>>332187836
>retarded design choices.
Well that came out of nowhere. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>332187526
Most female Zelda fans never beat any of the games.

They buy them

They play them for a bit.

Then they Youtube the cut scenes and reads the plot.

The rest is all deviantart, cosplay and tumblr
>>
>>332187527
I know where we are, but you can't never be optimistic enough, if you want nice things that is
>>
>>332184165
lol are you stupid? you think the game is just going to be released without warning? fucking retard
>>
>>332187406
Item renting didn't work it's just created even less reasons to progress through the game. You get nothing in return. No stats no power ups no skills. Why play Zelda when ys ps4 is happening
>>
>>332187836
>retarded design choices
all I want from this game in hindsight of playing skyward sword again

>don't make link run in a circle arc when turning
>please for the love of god let me speed up text bubbles or hold A to skip through them like in every other zelda game before
>don't point out what I have to do in every single riddle, navi was perfect, you could at least ignore her
>please no teardrop gathering anymore, for the love of god
>no hour long exposition at the beginning
>the stamina stuff is just annoying

I know they design these games to be played through once at release and never after.
Replaying SS is the most horrible experience you could go through
>>
>>332188213
Because I like Zelda and not ys
>>
>>332188169
This
>>
>>332183960
A friend d of mine bought a Wii u, now all the Girls call him pii u lol xd
>>
Honestly, it feels like a good thing to not show much of your games. So many games just blow their loads with trailers then all the magic is lost once the game finally comes out, it's the same way I feel about Persona 5.
That being said, I really hope that maintaining a sense of wonderment is their intent, rather than hiding development troubles, but I really can't say.
>>
If this game is getting the Twilight Princess treatment what can they do to make people want the NX version?

Runs better?
Looks better?
Extra content?
Better features?
>>
>>332183960
We wont. E3 will only show 3ds and wii u games. That zelda is moved over to the NX. Nintendo will show it and the console fully next years e3.
>>
>>332192093
>Runs better?

60 fps would be cool instead of silky 30 fps

>Looks better?

Hopefully

>Extra content?

Probably not

>Better features?

We don't know if it will have better features, but if there's a NX version, you bet it will have some kind of gimmick like TP for Wii.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.