[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>no gimmicks work
>recover all of its HP once it gets close to death at the cost of 1 Recover PP
>Obliterates Dark Types with Aura Sphere
>kills everything else with Psystrike
>can't even PP stall it
>status is removed instantly
>the only way to beat it is to grind insane amounts of XP
This is how you don't make a bossfight.
>>
>>332179590
why not just use Spiritomb or Sableye?
>>
>>332179731
Don't have them yet.
I tried Shedinja and it's probably the same with those two. You do no goddamn damage and Mewtwo starts running away, dragging it out even further. You probably run out of PP before it even uses Recover once.
But now that you mentioned those 2, Foul Play might work.
>>
>>332179590
>I don't know how to use items
Dude, Mewtwo fight is easy
>>
>>332179865
>items
Only Ban Seed is effective for removing Recover. And Truant Wand for getting free turns. The rest is borderline useless.
>>
How do you do more than 5 damage with basic attack? No matter how strong my guy gets its always 5. I remember red and even time had you do more as you leveled up.
>>
>>332179908
Confuse and Paralyze wands also work, they're even better when paired with the Truant wand, they give you about one or two free turns easily
Also, stat reduction attacks work pretty damn good
I sweet scent'd him and kept spamming multi hit attacks for easy damage along with leer every now and then
>>
>>332180042
They "fixed" the basic attacks. They always do 5 damage now.
>>
>tfw beat him be expanding recover's PP using sea of flame debuff
It took a lot of reviver seeds but I got him
>>
>>332180042
They don't get stronger
Basic attacks could be broken as fuck in Sky with them doing a lot of damage and IQ skills giving them a chance to strike 2 - 3 times. It gives you a much stronger dependency on movies, and therefore you actually need to be wary of PP and elixirs.
>>
>>332180042
They only get stronger in Awakening mode.

But in that mode they're even more fucking ridiculous than in Sky.
>>
File: 1451482662369.jpg (7 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
1451482662369.jpg
7 KB, 206x250
>>332180405
>One shot AOE that destroys walls
>Beserk mode gives 3 extra attacks in a random direction at the end
Awakenings was fun as fuck
>>
>shedinja
>shit ton of reviver seeds
>ban seed
>paralyze wand/truant wand
>starter pokemon (best stats)
>the lamp pokemon (hoopla?) you can find who'll tag along
>forget the last pokemon, probably regigigas
>>
>max out Mewtwo's Attack with Swagger
>hit it with Foul Play
>65 damage
Okay.
>>
>>332179590
>miss
>miss
>miss
>miss
>miss
>miss
>>
>>332179846
Get Spiritomb. Curse murders Mewtwo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.