[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ has conditioned its patrons to never to call a game "fun"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wallpaper-2864042[1].jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2864042[1].jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
>/v/ has conditioned its patrons to never to call a game "fun"

I want out.
>>
learn english pls
>>
>>332172801
>That aim

kek enjoy your disfigured face for the rest of your life.
>>
Of course because whether or not you think a game is "fun" is meaningless to me. I'm not you. So what you think is fun isn't what I think is fun.

That's why if you made a post where all you say pr your only argument is "it's fun" people will call you out on you inability to explain WHY it's fun. If you can't then you either have an uneducated opinion, are lying to yourself, or suck at articulating your opinions. Either way don't be surprised when those lead to people not agreeing with you and thinking less of you.
>>
>>332172929
This.

It's not even proper suicide technique.
>>
>>332173089
It is with a shot gun. Just ask papa.
>>
>>332173089
Can you show us how it's done?
>>
>>332173026
Because if I try to address the game in a critical fashion that isn't heavily negative, I'll be disregarded for missing that the game is "objectively shit".

>implying /v/ isn't a hivemind
>>
>>332173181
OK well that's not true and /v/ is not a hive mind and there are plenty of people who require you to explain any opinion, positive or negative, and back it up before they will consider it.

That's pretty much life retard. Sounds like you really do fail at articulating your opinion and or have uneducated opinions. Enjoy your stupid thread on /v/ whining about how bad /v/ is. Don't like, just leave or anything.
>>
>>332173181
>tries to praise a bad game
>gets shit on for doing it
simple cause and effect, genius

everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you shouldn't expect others to agree to those opinions all the time, fuckface.
>>
>>332172801
Wow
English pls
>>
>>332173324
>agree to my opinion

Who said I wanted that, I just want to explain why I liked a game without being told I'm fucked in the head.
>>
>>332173514
>I just want to explain why I liked a game without being told I'm fucked in the head.
Then go ahead, do it. Realize if people tell you you're fucked in the head though there is nothing wrong with them, there is something wrong with YOU. YOU failed to convince them or YOUR argument. Don't start blaming them or /v/'s attitude. The only issue is you and your inability to properly argue your opinions.

Again, if you get told your fucked in the head and no one agrees with you, you probably did a shitty job of arguing why something was good.
>>
>>332173674
Goddammit, why are you being reasonable? I hate it even more here now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.