[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this ever considered good, even back in the day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 827146258.png (1 MB, 996x726) Image search: [Google]
827146258.png
1 MB, 996x726
Was this ever considered good, even back in the day?
>>
You tell me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evI5pF5h8Ck

Nigga it was a 10/10 before and considering consolers and cinematic experiences have taken over its probably a 20/10 today
>>
Are you kidding? that game was hyped like a motherfucker. Everyone was talking about it

https://youtu.be/pF7p9hruSeY
>>
>Is the game that set the benchmark for 3D action games and laid out the groundwork for 3D action games
>Any good

I find it overrated as fuck and I still think you're asking a retarded question
>>
Short answer: no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOC3vixnj_0

It's pretty much just nostalgia.
>>
yes 10/10 and still a 10/10 now. only late 90s babies think it was overrated. MUH LE MAJORA'S MASK
>>
>>332163630
please stop
>>
>>332163630

>i take an opinion as true!

Arin sucks dog shit, i mean i was a teen when i beat the game and never had problems with the camera or anything. Hes a grown man that cant even fucking play it correctly.

And he even compares it with pure nostalgia, top irony
>>
OP reeks of new. What a disgusting notion. Even after the day it was considered good, even moreso in fact.
>>
File: 1436479992830.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1436479992830.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>tfw i did see the image just to read the little letters
>tfw this board is full of retards
>>
Nigger it was the pivot point for the entire Zelda series from that point on. Plus it laid the groundwork for future 3D action games, especially for N64.
IGN gave the original a 10/10.
You're either baiting or genuinely retarded.
>>
>>332163915
And still people will ignore the comment and continue to get baited, idk why i even try anymore
>>
>>332163660
Someone's a mad casual babby.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.