[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get a new timesplitters game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (21).jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (21).jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
Will we ever get a new timesplitters game?
>>
there's timesplitters rewind but it will never be finished
>>
I don't think we deserve one.

I mean look at us, look at what we've let this industry become. Timesplitters is too good for this world.
>>
>>332150751
this
>>
>>332150751
I miss training with bots that expressed personalities, the one that always hunts you down with prejudiced, it was like a fucking mirror and we'd be doing the same peaking moves.
>>
A game with as much content as the TimeSplitters games would be impossible to develop without major publisher meddling.

I just accept that it'll probably never happen and maybe it's for the better.
If they just ported them to PC with online multiplayer i'd be satisified with that.
>>
>>332148930
The best we can hope for is an HD remaster
>>
>>332148930
Do you want one? Think about what that means and just be happy with what you had.
>>
Timesplitters was ahead of it's time.
>fun campaign
>crazy fast paced mulitplayer
>slutty waifus
>crazy cast of characters
>could create your own maps

Fuck I wish we could get an HD release of future perfect with online but I know it will never happen in a thousand years.
>>
>>332152265
imo i don't think it was ahead of it's time, I think it's the perfect culmination of everything good console shooters had to offer at the time.
Everything TimeSplitters did had been done in a previous title, but it was all stuffed onto one disc with so much shit and polished to a gleam.

It's not perfect, but it did so many things right you can forgive the nitpicks.
>>
>>332152679
It's a hell of a lot more than we get now.
>campaign
>varisous multiplayer modes
>challenges which allow you to unlock characters maps and weapons

Now a days we get fags that are all, "why do you want single player all anyone cares about is the online play. get some friends you fucking nerd!"

Gaming is dead.
>>
>>332148930
No, please don't open closed wounds anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.