[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>JRPG >Final boss is the Judeo-Christian God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Yes, That's a Strap-On.jpg (156 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Yes, That's a Strap-On.jpg
156 KB, 720x1280
>JRPG
>Final boss is the Judeo-Christian God
>>
Is that le opposed to religion banana man
>>
>this image is awesome I've got to show my friends on /v/
>this is going to be great, I'm going to get so much attention and admiration
>this is going to be the day my life turns around
>>
>>332148637
Fuck off, TJ.
>>
Isn't his gf trans?
>>
That jaw
>>
Uh... What is that to the bottom right?
>>
>>332149035
Well there is a strapon by the sink. So the person is either post-ops or a girl. I'd go with girl
>>
>>332148397
that dildo tho
>>
They both have dicks, what's the point of a strapon
>>
>>332149171
I AA has a micro-penis, so he probably uses it on him/her.
>>
Didn't he fuck himself in the ass with a banana
>>
Literally like 2 JRPGs do this.
>>
>>332149171
That's a fucking dude
>>
>>332149147
>filename
>>
>>332149035
FtM transsexual, yes.
>>
didn't he dump that faggot a long time ago and now has a girlfriend?
>>
File: 1454529205698.png (18 KB, 514x456) Image search: [Google]
1454529205698.png
18 KB, 514x456
dude christians lmao
>>
is that the one youtuber who has a video of himself pouring hot liquid onto his micropenis?
>>
>>332149785
http://www.xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.