[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> three main allies are an unbearable SJW, an ISIS wannabe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
> three main allies are an unbearable SJW, an ISIS wannabe, and an organized crime leader
> antagonist is friendly, likable, and actively helps you several times throughout the campaign
> sub-bosses are mostly sympathetic, with the only "bad" ones dispising the antagonist because he's gone soft
> random NPCs in outposts you "liberate" mention how much better life was before you showed up
> in the end, you find out that your mother literally fell in love with the antagonist, rejecting your rebel leader father
> forced to overthrow the secular government regardless
> two endings involve replacing it with either a caliphate or a narcostate

Can we talk about this game's missed potential? They should have at least had a DLC where you could fight for the based Royal Army against terrorist scum.
>>
> "What's that, you don't want to enslave half the country in order to farm heroin? YOU'RE SEXIST
>>
Ubisoft always forces you to ally with the utter retards in that games universe with the antagonists being the good guys but you can't join because lolwesayso
>>
>>332143007

I don't know why they bother. It seems like all of their games follow the same design document and they all cut out the true ending two weeks before release.

They could at least bother integrating steam workshop, I'm sure there's quite a bit of cut content that could be added back in by determined modders.
>>
>>332142520
>They should have at least had a DLC where you could fight for the based Royal Army against terrorist scum.
No, they should just let you burn everything to the ground because everyone but Bhadra are assholes that deserve an early grave.
>>
>>332143481

> no matter what you do, there's no way to save her

Fuck Ubi
>>
>>332142520
I wish they would've made it so that if you waited for Pagin at the beginning a different version of the whole game instead of an instant ending. I really liked his four goons too, I wish I could've saved Noore

>tfw you will never fuck shit up with Pagin
>>
>>332143929

I'm willing to bet there was at least one programmer at Ubi who actually made something like that for the game, then at the last minute the higher-ups said that they weren't going to include it because of some bullshit about siding with villains.

Damn shame, since it would make more sense for Ajay to try and rid his homeland of terrorists rather than side with them to overthrow the established government and institute slavery through heroin.
>>
>>332143929

Same. I get the feeling that they cut a bunch of content where you help the regime. De Pleur suggests dropping him off at the airport instead of bringing him to the Golden Path and the trunk of the car is interactable (though it doesn't do anything). Really wish they had kept it in.
>>
>>332143929
If that was the case it wouldn't work because the attack on the mansion was a suicide mission in order to save the important commander guy.
If you joined Pagin, you would've finished the game in under 10 missions because the two incompetent fucks leading the resistance couldn't decide how to run it
>>
>>332143929

> no quest chain where you help Pagan and Gary run the country
> strafing Golden Path camps from a helicopter
> shopping for sweet new clothes
> kidnapping celebrities stupid enough to visit
>>
>>332144660
>strafing Golden Path camps from a helicopter
They had like two camps without the MC's help.
>>
>>332144660

> race mission where you have to shuttle WMDs away from UN Weapons inspectors
>>
>>332144865

There were tons of smaller outposts littered throughout the map
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.