[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people on steam hate videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lAM.png (332 KB, 973x425) Image search: [Google]
lAM.png
332 KB, 973x425
Why do people on steam hate videogames?
>>
I own it on GoG
>>
File: 1439783133356.png (18 KB, 243x246) Image search: [Google]
1439783133356.png
18 KB, 243x246
>>332118663
>Liking "Cryptic Bullshit and Artifical Difficulty: The Game"
>>
>>332118829
What are you talking about? No game like that has been posted in this thread.
>>
La Mulana is ok, but it's too cryptic. If I have to read a walkthrough all the time it just gets boring.

Undermeme is garbage.
>>
>>332118663
some people just don't like remakes that completely shit on the original
>this game is an ode to the old MSX games, better upgrade the graphics XD
>>
>>332119185

Don't give me that shit. Even if they put in the original La Mulana, people still won't like it.
>>
>>332118663

It has turned itself into an indie-platform, and consoles are slowly following in its path.
>>
File: 9402252.png (222 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
9402252.png
222 KB, 500x367
>>332118663
La Mulana is a good game and I enjoyed going through it, but let's not pretend it was designed well. I am not defending Undertale either, but La Mulana has places where you can actually get stuck and have to reload/restart the game to get out. I've yet to experience that in other metroidvanias; normally they're designed so if you cannot progress in an area because you lack an item/ability, you can at least go backwards (unless you are trying to break the game, obviously).
>>
la-mulana is one of the most overhyped pieces of indie trash i've ever played in
slow as shit metroidvania with emphasis on puzzles that only make it even fucking slower, with platforming, combat and puzzles themselves being a pure, atrocious, slow trash
i don't remember any other metroidvania where it took over a minute to just traverse from one side of a screen to another
>>
>>332118663
1.2 million owners of Undertale is hating video games?
>>
>>332119567

I think the biggest culprit is finding Vi's gate behind the waterfalls to enter the Tower of the Goddess,followed by Gate of Confusion and chamber of birth
>>
>>332118663
>On the left a massively successful game that made a small studio millions of dollars
>On the right a massively successful game that made a small studio millions of dollars

I don't understand the point of this image. Are you implying somehow 234k sales for an indie game is bad? Not to mention the fact it's more expensive than Undertale, had a successful Kickstarter and also was able to be bought from other storefronts.
>>
>>332119658

>A game is bad because it's slow

OK, I get it babby
>>
>>332119658
I tried it but couldn't stand the weird slow floaty feeling controls. To each their own.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.