[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times when you were autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg (2 MB, 3495x1741) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4_investigation_team_2.jpg
2 MB, 3495x1741
Keep it vidya, I'll start

>completely acknowledge that P4G is an improved and more complete version of Persona 4, definitely THE definitive version
>never really cared about graphics, but have an autistic obsession with colour correction and lighting
>can't bring myself to play P4G over the original because the colours and lighting are so saturated and unnatural, it distracts me constantly and the game is literally unplayable for me
>>
>>332114037
Playing footsie~
>>
I think i was on the path to become one of those sonic fanboys.
Thankfully i discovered BlackBusterCritic, watched some of his sonic brainfart vids, and quickly corrected myself.

It was pretty cringy, i think at some points i did the "hands behind you while you're running" thing.
>>
>>332114037
Is that because of the OLED vita screen?
>>
>>332115265
it's because it's on a portable console period. they same with the Zelda remakes on 3ds, they're much brighter than the N64 versions
>>
File: oot-vs-3ds.jpg (262 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
oot-vs-3ds.jpg
262 KB, 720x960
>>332115626
Huh, I never noticed that up until now.
>>
>>332115925
it triggers my autism hard desu
>>
i once pretended to act like Donkey Kong from Donkey Kong 64 as a kid. No wonder I didnt have any friends in middle school.
>>
>>332114037
I actually am autistic, grew up with computers, been gaming since I was 5. Here's a list of common things:

>Revealing every square on the Morrowind map for every character I make, eventually
>Clearing every single facet with a single character in ME, ME2 and ME3 for ultimate maxium completion
>Planetside 2, ungodly hours dunked into completing directives (kill so and so many enemies, with such and such weapon, earn unique unlockable stuff etc.)
>Play AoE1 as a kid, Huge map, after defeating all AI, wall in one enemy and wait to kill him until I've harvested every resource on the map
>Football Manager, skipped so many classes to try and figure out the perfect and ultimate tactic to "break" the game
>Oblivion, never level up because leveling is fucking stupid and it ruins the immersion, end up one-hitting pretty much everything, immersion ruined anyway
>Rome: Total War, always try to conquer the entire map, same with Medieval II: Total War. Haven't really gotten into Rome II, don't know why
>Play tons of Pinball games at the ages of like, 4-7, trying to get scores so high it would exceed the scoreboard, hours and hours slotted in
>Guild Wars, make a character that does NOTHING keep an enemy from using any skills, pretty much rendering them unable to do anything, spend hours doing nothing but that just to get ragetells and piss people off in PvP

I'll have to think about some other stuff
>>
>actually tried to "catch 'em all" in Pokemon without hacking
I live in Canada. I drove to the US on three separate occasions to download unobtainable event legendaries.
>>
>>332118650
dedication
>>
>>332115626
Disable your backlight brightness and play near a lamp or something?
>>
>>332114037
I used to play Smash "seriously" as in i'd practice wavedashing and chain throws and retarded shit like that for months. I honestly though I was doing this for a good reason
>>
File: 1396597891712.jpg (39 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1396597891712.jpg
39 KB, 350x263
>>332119542
It's not just the brightness, the colours are far more saturated, theres nothing you can do about that
>>
>>332119912
Even if you use a PS TV and have your monitor's contrast and shit all wonky to counteract that?
>>
>>332114037
wow, your gay lmao
>>
>>332120290
I'm also autistic as fuck anon
>>
>>332114037
i play super smash bros romhacks competitively. I play runescape competitively for thousands of hours. I've never talked on mic for a game before.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>332114037
>implying you're not autistic 24/7
>>
>>332122653
times you were more autistic than usual then
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.