[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ZeldaRWT.jpg (317 KB, 1653x930) Image search: [Google]
ZeldaRWT.jpg
317 KB, 1653x930
>E3 2016
>Nintendo shows off Zelda U.
>The music is so moving, the graphics so sublime, the gameplay so visceral and nonlinear, that it moves the audience to tears in a reincarnation of the Twilight Princess unveil.
>people say that they were looking forward to Zelda all along. That they never abandoned hope. That in their hearts they knew it would return to its former glory.

It will have Skyrim level hype all over again, except this time, it's from a series that people know. The discussion threads will be so overwhelming a third of /v/ will be occupied towards Zelda U exclusively and a sparse few for other Wii U titles as people jump aboard the Nintendowagon and ask for other games to tide the wait.

It's happening /v/.... You know how some people have a psychic sense that makes their big toe throb hours before a storm?

Well, I can feel it in my bones too. We're in for a storm. The likes of which we've never seen.
>>
too bad literally no one owns a P U
>>
>>332111241
That's what a system-seller title is called.
>>
>>332111362
If fuckin Smash bros wasn't a system seller this zelda sure a fuck won't be.
>>
>>332110845
I sincerely hope you're right, anon. Maybe it'll bring the Wii U back up to the top and Nintendo will please understand that they can make games fun again.
>>
>>332110845
what you mean is that it will be trash
>>
File: nintendo hype train.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nintendo hype train.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>332110845
Just like Twilight Princess and Swkyward Sword, right?

What stellar examples those games turned out to be.
>>
>>332111362
>he still thinks Zelda is a system seller

Skyward Sword only sold 4 million on a system with a 100 million install base. Smash is a system seller. Mario Kart is a system seller. Zelda only appeals to Nintendo fuckbois who already own the console.
>>
>>332113210
>fuckbois
How many shit skinned niggers do we have floating around this board?
>>
>>332113210
I still have friends who don't have Wii U's but say they'll buy one when the new Zelda comes out. They're all normies too who've played Zelda in the past but otherwise own Xboxes and PS4's and shit. When it comes out, it'll be a system seller.
>>
File: VrTRkQm.jpg (1003 KB, 1070x750) Image search: [Google]
VrTRkQm.jpg
1003 KB, 1070x750
>>332110845
i feel it OP. I'm ready. A new era of gaming will be birthed from the flames of this new entry to such a staple series. Zelda will once again revolutionize the industry and win the hearts of many
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.