[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Oculus Rift breaks mere seconds after being put on. Oculus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (3 MB, 1546x1584) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1546x1584
First Oculus Rift breaks mere seconds after being put on.

Oculus Rift founder flew to Alaska to deliver the first Rift paid preorder. After the customer puts it on the outer mask gets stuck on his glasses and breaks off.

>Reminder it's not too late to cancel your Rift and get a superior Vive.
>>
>>332110076
VR is an expensive gimmick that's still 10 years before prime time
>>
>>332110076
Sauce?
>>
>the guy getting the rift didn't have a computer
>the guy who sold his company for $2bn didn't bother to bring a computer with him

all that fucking nothing.
>>
>>332110704
The picture you fucking faggot.
>>
>>332110761
the picture proves nothing
retard
>>
File: the picture.png (520 KB, 1445x952) Image search: [Google]
the picture.png
520 KB, 1445x952
>>332110761
>>
wearing glasses ever.
Fucking inferior human-being.
>>
>>332110854
go back to neofag pls
>>
>>332110854
>>332111065
it just happened:

https://www normiebook com/palmer.luckey/videos/10207710972306676
>>
>wearing glasses with your VR headset
christ, just get contacts.

not to defend the rift, though, I'm sure it's still shit.
>>
>>332111196
also, i'm not op, but i think the bit that comes off the headset is mean to be replaceable and removeable.
>>
>>332111196
This is one uncomfortable video.

I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>332110076
OP is a liar akin to Kotaku and Polygon clickbait faggots

the oculus didn't break the removable faceplate came off
it's supposed to do that
fuck off
>>
>>332111505
Unless you're getting those 6-day 24/7 contacts then wearing contacts while playing games 10+ hours with little oxygen getting to your eyes is probably not the best idea.

Anyway that part is supposed to come of so whatever. Vive is better :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.