[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bach-tier music >van gogh-tier pixel art >Shakesperean-tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1377146677-1227474682-o.jpg (98 KB, 640x655) Image search: [Google]
1377146677-1227474682-o.jpg
98 KB, 640x655
>bach-tier music
>van gogh-tier pixel art
>Shakesperean-tier dialogue

Honestly, they fucken took all the best artists in all genres of all time and mixed it into this game, and what came out? A masterpiece.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night=A masterpiece.

Give appreciation where it's due boys.
>>
>>332085204
>Shakesperean-tier dialogue
You're really insulting the other two with this piece of bait
>>
too bad its the easiest fucking game ever made i dont even know what happens when you die
>>
>>332085456
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
>>
Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.
>>
>>332085345
He's not wrong, faggot.

>Dracula: Ah...sarcasm. "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the world, and loses his own soul?" Matthew 16:26, I believe.

One of the best lines ever. Pissed me off so much when they removed it in the rerelease.
>>
File: dracula.jpg (328 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dracula.jpg
328 KB, 600x800
What is a man!
>>
>>332085612
It was never present, to begin with.

It's something Blaustein added just because. I'll admit it's fucking beautiful, tho.
>>
>>332085549
autist
>>
>>332085612
So a quote from the bible is somehow Shakespearean? Even if the original line would be considered good writing, it is simply a quote from another source.

"Die monster, you don't belong in this world" is from the actual game's dialogue. I'd blame the translation, but I doubt the original Japanese is even any good.

Even if you think the writing is fantastic, an opinion you're entitled to, there isn't even that much to judge by. The game has a handful of scenes with a handful of dialogue each. At any rate, the dialogue is, in my book, what mars the game keeping it from the title of "masterpiece" that it deserves. It was really bad.
>>
File: latest.png (87 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
87 KB, 220x220
1. Richter and Dracula

Richter: Die monster. You don't belong in this world!

Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans, who wish to pay me tribute.

Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves.

Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Richter: Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.

Dracula: What is a man?! A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk; have at you!

<after beating both Dracula's forms>

Dracula: No! This cannot be! AAAAAAAAAH!!!

Just pure fucken brilliance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS8ALhXLrPg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.