[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ thik about Dishonored? worthy succesor to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dishonored-Game (1).jpg (45 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored-Game (1).jpg
45 KB, 650x365
What does /v/ thik about Dishonored?
worthy succesor to the old thief or shitty cashgrab?
let's discuss
>>
Pretty much my GOTY 2012.

Not sure how it could even be considered a cashgrab...
>>
>>332085526
This. Op is retarded
>>
It is a very good game. Felt like a nearly perfect action/stealth game. Gave you a lot of freedom and didn't restrict the fun.
>>
Good fun game, shit that you can't max out your character, fuck bethesda.
>>
>>332086582
what did bethsda do? they just published the game right? i don't know why i should hate them if they didn't develop the game or hinder it's quality
>>
File: 1412479575143.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1412479575143.jpg
388 KB, 1920x1080
>>332085090
Dishonored was legit amazing.
Before anyone else posts it, just watch this to understand why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf3PAK9tsmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLOY2dQfR4w
>>
>tfw no gameplay or further info from Dishonored 2
Almost a whole year of literally nothing coming out about it.
Hopefully E3 has some gameplay to show.
>>
>>332087315
Holy fuck
>>
It's OK.
I wouldn't really call it a real successor to Thief though outside of the level design being more open than your usual modern game. Thief was pure stealth (aside from the haunt levels) while Dishonored is basically a predator simulator. Garret sucked at fighting to the point where even one guard could pulverize you if you weren't careful, while even an unupgraded Corvo can fight his way through multiple guards without too much trouble.
>>
>>332085090

It's a great game IMHO, I enjoyed it very much. I played it in stealth/non-lethal and also in non-stealth/lethal. You get different endings. It's fun, sometimes quite challenging.
>>
>>332085090
Great game, although might be a tad bit easy. But hey, half the fun of it was figuring out the most ridiculous way to kill people, so it was kinda up to oneself to create the challange.
>>
>>332087315
YOU COULD STICK TRAPS TO THE BOLTS
WHAT THE FUCK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.