[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my, Samorost 3 has come out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
Oh my, Samorost 3 has come out.
>>
>>332078148

When the fuck are these cunts going to make Machinarium 2 for fucks sake. I've been waiting ten fucking years.
>>
>>332078331
were they even planning on making one?
>>
cute spacegnome game
>>
File: 1458650279338.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1458650279338.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
Samorost 1 was/is the fucking shit. I am gonna go play it again now. Is 3 good?
>>
>>332078331
I'd rather they make a sequel to Kuky se vrací
>>
>>332081262
Is that actually a game?
>>
I finished it yesterday, although I haven't "completed" it yet.

It has a sort of collectible in the vein of Botanicula's cards, but what I like about it is that you can freely go back to any point of the game. You can do it basically at any time, but at the end of the game (after the credits) it's made significantly easier.
>>
>>332079815
I enjoyed it a lot. The only problems I have with it is that I really think they should have put a couple of shortcuts here and there.
There's more than one spot where you can follow a pretty convoluted path and end up not being able to proceed because you had to go somewhere else and do something beforehand, so you have to backtrack twice.
One of the very final puzzles basically consists in going back and forth from one place twice.
>>
>>332083485
Nice I will get it, btw is it worth getting the soundtrack too? They generally make good music, but is the Samorost 3 OST worth it?
>>
>>332084225
I enjoyed it a lot. Also along with the OST you get the art book, which should be worth the extra price alone.

By the way, if you are European you may want to consider buying it from GOG since it costs as much as it does in dollars instead of having the 1$=1€ conversion Steam has.
On the official site ( http://samorost3.net/ ) you can buy it in dollars off the Humble Store, but after making the purchase there I never got the email with the conde. I contacted the Humble Store, but I've been waiting since yesterday for it to be resolved.
>>
File: tums up.jpg (35 KB, 275x323) Image search: [Google]
tums up.jpg
35 KB, 275x323
>>332084618
Thanks, my good friend.
>>
File: Nice.jpg (35 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
35 KB, 360x480
1.5 gig download off steam. Oh bby, dis gon be gud!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.