[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JRPGS on steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Steam.png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Steam.png
22 KB, 300x300
What are good/decent Jrpgs on steam?

I Kinda wanna get Tales of estria and Fairy Fancer F, but anyone know any other good Jrpgs I can get for PC?
>>
>>332074870
>Fairy Fancer F
Don't. This is one of those faggy weeaboo games.

Get Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, XIII-3:LR. All other JRPGS are for cunts.
>>
>>332074975
I honestly don't mind weeby games that much, At times they can be kinda fun
>>
The Last Remnant.
>>
>>332074870
Get a Vita if you want JRPGs.
>>
>>332075690
I honestly considered one just for weebshit and jrpg, but atm I cant buy another console
>>
Anyway should i buy Tales of Zestria or Fairy Fencer F?
>>
TiTS
>>
>>332074870
You aren't interested in playing good games. If you were, you would emulate one of the many good games rather than restricting yourself to steam. Your only options on steam are basically just trails in the sky, ys, and dark souls.
>>
>>332077412
At first i tought you were a shitposter, then i realized you meant Trails in The Sky
>>
>>332077534
Oh I am, got a shitton of games to play on other systems, I was just wondering what was avaible on PC
>>
>>332074975
>>332075079

As someone who generally likes faggy weeaboo games I'd advise against FFF. I should probably give it another chance, but when I was playing it a couple of months ago I really wasn't impressed.

The balance is all over the place (Some of the swords you take out of the goddess/demon guy had me fighting enemies I could barely deal any damage to, then the story missions would be mind numbingly easy), and the characters are one dimensional. Its like they took a Neptunia game and sucked all the charm out of it.
>>
>>332075568
Agreed.
>>
>>332076125

FFF is shit. Go with either last Remnant or Zesteria. I've been meaning to get Zesteria myself once it goes on sale.
>>
>>332078819
So its like Neptunia but bad/worse

(I actually like the Neptunia games)
>>
>>332074870
FFTA & FFTA2
>>
>>332079536
Final Fantasy Tactics?
>>
>>332079382

Yeah exactly. I like the neptunia games too, but FFF just takes Victory's battle system and everything else about the game sucks.

>>332079606
Not that guy but I'm assuming hes talking about tactics advance. Although those aren't on Steam I don't think. Easily emulatable though. Come to think of it I should try out FFTA2. I sank hundreds of hours into the first one.
>>
>>332079606
No no, Final Fantasy Tactics ADVANCED 1 & 2
>>
>>332079753
Hmm, probaly getting Tales of Zesteria then

Maybe i'll buy FFF in a sale or smth sometime (or pirate it to try it out) but judging by what youre saying its defenitly not worth full price.

Thanks anon
>>
>>332079804
Hmm i have Advance 1 on my CFW'd 3ds

Its pretty comfy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.