[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
miitomo delayed no eta :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1454507878_Miitomo.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454507878_Miitomo.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
miitomo delayed

no eta

:^)
>>
IT'S OVER, NINTENDO IS FINISHED!
>>
>>332074551
Meh
>>
>>332074551
>implying anyone cared about miitomo
>>
0/10
>>
Miitomo is shit anyway
>>
>>332074551
probably need to add more filters to find all the dick pics.

I would hope Nintendo wouldn't but they can actually get in trouble over customer's misuse of services. so i'm not shocked.
>>
March isn't over yet though and they said end of March. Why are you being so impatient over a shitty phone app you will drop after one day?
>>
>>332074551
>No source
Its actually available right now

:^)
>>
>>332076359
Not him, but all all mentions of March on their page for the US release have vanished, suggesting that it was probably delayed.
>>
>>332076074
>>332076926
NoA won't release something they haven't had the chance to censor or add fresh dank memes to.

I'd go with the Japanese version if it allowed you to buy stuff with USD.
>>
>>332076926

Or because they submitted it to the App Store and now it's up to Apple to release it. That shit could take a day or a week.
>>
>>332077153
It's already in English so if they wanted to do that then they would've done so already.
Also, maybe I just haven't unlocked all miitomo features yet, if there any to unlock in the first place, but I can't find anything in here that lets me buy anything with real money so I'm guessing they're gonna add that in a later update.
>>
>you can head pat the Miis
No wonder its delayed.
>>
>>332077819
>so if they wanted to do that then they would've done so already.
You don't know NoA, apparently. They WILL hold shit back.
>>
>>332078062
You sound overly paranoid.
>>
>>332078194
I have good goddamn reason to be. Look at their recent track record.

I don't trust NoA as far as I can "epic fail xD" them.
>>
>>332078509
Whatever you say, brah.
>>
miitomolossedit.png
>>
Hold up, I thought the dates were March in Japan, and April everywhere else
>>
>>332078620
Was supposed to be worldwide in March, along with My Nintendo.

Nope. Gotta add those dank epic memes and censor all the fun.
>>
>>332074551
HAHAHA
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.