[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When blizzard launch legacy servers, would you want them to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
When blizzard launch legacy servers, would you want them to be on the new engine with new models or on the old one?
>>
>>332063925
mm old one
>>
New engine for sure
Improved pathing, improved LOS
Just feels more solid in general
But yeah, keep all the content vanilla.
>>
Its never gonna happen, but new engine and models would be fine by me.
>>
>>332064003
I think it is
With the game getting simpler each expansion there will be more and more people who want the feeling of it being an actual RPG back, you know, a game that requires one to have actual neurons firing in their brain? Shit's pretty much braindead now except for Shamans.
>>
>>332064162
Shamans are easy tier fuglord. The only hard classes are feral druid and rogue especially of the subtle variety..
>>
>>332063925
>>332063925
hahah youre a fucking retard. It will literally never happen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOYmqSF6OQ
>>
>>332064162
>With the game getting simpler each expansion there will be more and more people who want the feeling of it being an actual RPG back, you know, a game that requires one to have actual neurons firing in their brain?

Not really. WoW was the babbys first MMORPG but the subsequent games were not trying to go back to the days of Everquest.
Instead, they tried to be as simple as WoW or simpler.
>>
>>332063925
Legacy servers will not happen.

The real explanation is that it would basically be admitting all of their decisions after that point were total shit.
>>
>ANOTHER WOW NOSTALGIA THREAD
Jesus Christ it just never stops
>>
File: nwn.jpg (85 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
nwn.jpg
85 KB, 1366x768
>>332064678
According to the obsidian fans, this is a good rpg experience
>>
>>332064348
How can someone be so full himself to say something like that?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.