[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Four years later, our dear brother solidus tried to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: LiI1.png (358 KB, 670x716) Image search: [Google]
LiI1.png
358 KB, 670x716
>"Four years later, our dear brother solidus tried to free us from the control of the patriots memes"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>332063319
Bullshit does it say that
>>
>>332065138
the entirety of mgs2 was about memetic warfare, it's theme was even called "meme"
>>
>>332065246
So it was literally a meme game? Fucking ultra kek m'lad
>>
>>332065391
The fuck is this?
>>
>>332063319
Mgs2 was a vr mission
>>
>>332065442
What do you mean
>>
>>332065391
the game is about memes, it's not a meme game
there's a difference
>>
>>332065525
Raiden is a walking meme
>>
>>332065246
no it wasn't. it was about subliminal messaging and misinformation with raiden's backstory and solidus' affiliation with the patriots.
>>
>>332065591
I'm sure you're very excited about memes and think it's worth sperging about them but this has nothing to do with your 4chan memes

memes is an actual word that means more than people posting frogs on your anime imageboards
>>
>>332065708
that was the games plot yes

but the game was about memetic warfare waged by AI's, I reccommend you watch the ending again and ignore raiden fighting a former US president on a rooftop with katanas
>>
>>332065862
talking to people like you both on and off 4chan is a fucking drag and if you eventually grow out of it you'll look back and cringe everytime you remember how you acted
>>
>>332066184
>2016
>being this butt blasted

OK Dr phil
>>
>>332066502
case in point
>>
>>332066631
Not at all. Spouting "I hate people who joke around on a shitty little internet forum that nobody cares about" just shows what a collosal bore you are.
>>
Why didn't he shave his moustache if he was liquid?
>>
>>332067390
>"I didn't actually play the game"
>>
>>332067621
Yes but that was bullshit though.
>>
>>332067621
That was more of a cop out since kojima didn't plan to make MGS4 in the first place.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.