[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought Dark Souls 2. How fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 940x529
I just bought Dark Souls 2.
How fucked am I?
>>
>>332062249

You have to slough through the entire game to get to the DLC areas which is the best part of the game funny enough.
>>
Just don't start shitposting and being an apologist in a week from now when you finish it
>>
Immediately stop posting here and go have fun.
>>
>>332062249
I gave up playing it.
>>
File: 20160326233603_1.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160326233603_1.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1080
Play the game and enjoy it.
>>
Oh god how do I even level?
Can I sell useless broken swords or buy more health pots?
>babby's first souls game
>>
>>332062249
Make sure you level your ADP or the game will just shit on you.
>>
>>332063992
Don't listen to this guy. Don't level ADP beyond 10
>>
>>332063992
>>332064085
The only thing OP needs to be aware of is that when rolling, your hitbox doesn't change positions until the end of a roll.

Keep that in mind and you'll be fine OP.
>>
git gud
>>
I recently replayed DS2 and it just made me angry, i hope OP likes shockwaves.
>>
File: _meatrubbing_intesifies_.png (721 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
_meatrubbing_intesifies_.png
721 KB, 1001x1001
>>332062249
>mfw I fought with sorcery and never had to deal with shockwaves
>>
>>332063969
You level at the Herald near Majula's bonfire. You can sell swords to Gavlan the dwarf (who'll wander around a few levels). You can buy lifegems at the hag merchant.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.