[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend has fallen deeply for the free to play jew and is forking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1416821519692.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1416821519692.webm
3 MB, 640x360
My friend has fallen deeply for the free to play jew and is forking out money for dumb shit in games such as PoE, weeblue fantasy, and blade and soul

He insists that it's actually a very good deal to spend $35 to see his pixelated waifu in a school uniform

How do I stop this?
>>
so? how does it affect you in any way what he wants to spend his own money on? get a fucking life and learn that people have different priorities. maybe his waifu is super cute

I wish you could see me saging
>>
>>332035650
this. if you spend ~$50-$70 on a f2p game then it's no different from the average game's cost. it's a good deal
>>
>>332035650
>>332035761
Do you expect me to fall for this shit?

I want serious replies only.

Please help
>>
how exactly does this have anything to do with actual video games?
>>
>>332035346
Suck his dick
>>
File: 1424722473149.png (107 KB, 555x410) Image search: [Google]
1424722473149.png
107 KB, 555x410
>>332035346
Fuck off normalfag. Ask on facebook.
>>
>the free to play jew
>jew
/pol/ spotted. I know that people having different interests may be hard for you to grasp because you see everything that isn't done for the advancement of the white race as "degenerate", but your friend is right. value is relative

also, you should be happy your friend is even willing to put up with a shitposter like you, because he sounds like a pretty chill guy, while you sound like a miserable human being
>>
>>332035346
>you will never be abused by a tan lalafell

Why live
>>
>saves retarded lolxdsorandum webms
>complains about the behavior of others
>>
i'm afraid there's no cure for low iq. make better friends next time
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.