[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you have to wait 3 weeks to play the 20fps version while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>you have to wait 3 weeks to play the 20fps version while this guy is currently beating it in glorious 60fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snjOh9U7lRE
>>
>>332026996
d-delete this..
>>
>>332026996
Why is it the exact same game as DaS?
>>
>>332028737
Because DaS sold well and from considers it a success.
>>
>you have to wait 3 weeks to play the 20fps version

no? Releases on PC in 2 weeks. 60 fps on PC.
>>
>>332028737
Because it's a sequel?
>>
>>332028737
cause c-team had a year to churn it out
>>
>>332028992
I just thought there would be some difference. Like different move sets. Different looking armor. It literally looks exactly the same just with better graphics. Kinda disappointing. I'm not a huge fan to begin with. I guess that's why. Samey bullshit. I loved Das. DaS2 i got about 10 hours in and dropped. This I won't pick up.
>>
>>332026996
>that health

Is he putting literally every point into VIT?
>>
>>332029330
they gave the game to literally anyone with a couple thousand viewers no matter how shit
>>
>have a nvidia 650GTX
>have a ps4
I seriously don't know wich one is better to play the game on it
>>
>>332029232
So many devs fuck up otherwise good series for no reason. We should be happy that From is just releasing the same thing over and over with new locations and story.

People like to bash COD and Assassin's Creed for being a yearly rehash but they're the people who aren't fans of the series to begin with.

I wish genres I like had a good 9/10 game that got a yearly series entry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.