[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished 999 with the true ending. Look at Virtues last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ALLICE.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ALLICE.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
Just finished 999 with the true ending.

Look at Virtues last reward endings, according to the wiki there are 22. What the fuck?

How do i get the true ending for Virtues last reward? Also is it worth it?

Last but not least How the fuck did Seven pull out the kids from the gigantic? He was in a boat. Does the ending tells us that Seven was working with Zero?
>>
>>332020550
It's easier to get VLR's true ending than 999's. You'll be fine.
>>
>>332020671
No it isn't. Not if you play it the way it was meant to be played.
>>
VLR has 19 "endings" but 3 are actual endings.

There's a very specific reason why there's so many endings.
VLR has a flowchart that allows you go to point in the story instead of having to repeat rooms all the fucking time.
>>
>>332020550
Takes about 3 times as long to complete VLR, you will complete the true ending naturally. Now go and play it but leave before you are spoilered.
>>
I probably shouldn't be hear because I'm playing through VLR but I have to know So was June Zero, I mean like an alt time line June?
>>
VLR explains this
Seven lay on the water like a lifeboat and all the kids swam to the shore.
June sat on his face and Santa grabbed his dick, for survival. This is why everything in 999 happen.
>>
>>332020550
Why would you ask a question you can just look up on a message board where people can and will spoil things for you.

Also, it's much easier in that it's not contingent on certain choices, and you don't replay anything, you can jump from different parts. You just play it all.

Also, leave this thread and just play it.
>>
>>332020550
It's extremely easy, but sometimes confusing to get all of VLR's endings. It's also possible to "get" an ending without actually getting to it. So you may "finish", but the game basically says "Oh no, there's a MYSTERY HERE!", and you'll have to get a different ending to go back and unlock it.

Luckily, you can instantly skip to basically almost anywhere in the story, and the game lets you know when you can go back and actually unlock and ending you've reached.
>>
>>332020942
She is Zero. No different timeline.
>>
>>332020953
Lol. Jesus man

>>332020861
>>332020938>>332020671
Alright thanks for the heads up guys!
>>
>>332020942
yes, they always have been.
>>
Virtue's Last Reward has a flowchart which makes the routes much more convenient.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.