[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the 3 people that play this game please report to this thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: needforspeed.jpg (46 KB, 604x423) Image search: [Google]
needforspeed.jpg
46 KB, 604x423
Will the 3 people that play this game please report to this thread.
As tradition, everyone posts once, then the thread dies.
>>
So is the game any good?
In a scale from 0 (GRID 1) to 10 (NFS:Underground 2) how fun is it?
>>
>>332016296
>0
>GRID 1

shit taste nigga
>>
>>332016418
Nah man.
>>
>>332016296
Im enjoying it.
I havent played many racing games in the last few years so I cant really compare them for you.
Bought it on g2a for $38 about a week ago.
Put maybe 25 hours into it so far.
Steering is solid and extremely customizable.
Customization in general is great, plenty of cars, and tons of different races.
So far the AI have been shitty competitors, theres no rubber banding AI so if you have a better car, youre smoking them.
>>
File: Need for Speed™_20160325225728.jpg (795 KB, 3840x3240) Image search: [Google]
Need for Speed™_20160325225728.jpg
795 KB, 3840x3240
>>332016149
Rate my current garage
>>
>>332016724
Sounds good. It certainly looks good.
>>
>>332016149
>>332016724
What this anon said, except that the optical customization is very disappointing. For the most cars you just have very few single parts and a few whole bodykits.
>>
>>332017018
Diggin the Porsche, i need to get one.
Ive been saving for the best cars instead of buying several cars, which is kinda killing the game for me.
I should probably stop running the GT-R and the Avantador for a bit and run a porsche or subaru for a bit
>>
I'd say all around solid game, was kinda bare at first but they're adding some decent content. I still play it from time to time, not real much endgame stuff, yeah it is a racing game, but still.
>>
>>332017121
How far into the game are you?
A lot of the optical stuff is locked behind "rep" walls aka "level up".
Something that saddens me some is that the game is at night so if you really make a car look good, its not going to be fully appreciated.
>>
>>332017534
I'm at level 35.
Yeah, Daylight would be great.
>>
>>332017505
So youre around end game?
I was wondering if there are better ways to race real players other than "invite all players to race".
Only one or two people seem to join, i just want a full 8 real player race.
>>
>>332017758
Im level 33 or something around there.
I have no Origin friends so its not as fun.
Add- tokisobrutal
I just want to fuck around
>>
>>332017876
Yeah man, beat the game and suprisngly platted it (yes ps4fag here). As for an easier way to race, unfortunately no my man. They added the competitive lobby and on paper it sounded like it'd be what you want, and to be truthful, what I and probably everyone that plays the game wants. Unfortunately it's LITERALLY nothing. Just a second lobby with a different name. They did add 1v1 drag races though. No idea how to activate em :/
>>
Bought it about 2 weeks ago for 15$. Dont have any desire to play it though
>>
>>332016296

like 3 or 4, it has it's merits, but it has it's down sides
>>
>>332016296
damn that scale is retarded nigga

commit suicide
>>
>>332017505
Also if I had to give it a rate, I'd say 6.5 at launch and 7.5 to 8 now. This is coming from someone who virtually owns and has played all of the nfs games and loves them dearly. Not bpasting, just establishing credibility, if anyone cares
>>
>>332018147
Thats super disappointing.
If i had known that, might have reconsidered the purchase.
>>
>>332018438
Meant to say boasting
>>
>>332018421
Grid 1 sucks.
If you don't think Underground 2 is the pinnacle of racing games you're way below my league.
>>
CAUSE WHEN THE COPS COME ALL I HEAR IS

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
>>
>>332018507
Yeah, I feel you. Like I said, they're adding some decent content and they continue doing so. So far no mention of DLC which is shocking coming from a game under EA's wing. Don't give up on it totally
>>
File: spoilerfun.jpg (894 KB, 1080x1915) Image search: [Google]
spoilerfun.jpg
894 KB, 1080x1915
Any of you guys have wheels?
Im kind of wanting one again.
This pic is of my setup a few years ago with my logitech wheel.
The space has grown 10x but i traded the wheel for HOTAS.
Whats a good wheel these days?
>>
>>332018860
That one. The new Logitech one is expensive, but somehow cheaper than used models of the last generation.
>>
the bad:

>no day and night cycle
>no different weather effects just fucking rain
>always online
>sparse content
>you can't customize all cars
>5 cars in garage with 5 additional garage spots you can swap cars in and out of
>short story mode
>no boss battles
>map is kinda samey and small
>cop AI and cops in general are a joke
>music is shit
>have to grind for money you use to customize cars and upgrade them

the good:

>is fun enough if you like arcade driving games
>arcade driving is great with the close camera on drifting
>FMV story is so bad it's good
>looks impressive

overall a 6/10 for me since I love driving games and I've played all previous NFS games
>the customization options that are there are fun to play around with
>>
>>332018860
I heard good things about the G25. Some people said it's pretty good and not that pricey.
>>
>>332018846
>adding decent content
>no dlc

I just bought the game, what are they adding?
Looking at the map i figured theyd open up other sections of the city, as it seems a little bare.
>>
>>332018846

what else are they adding, I've played the old timers DLC and the drag races, is there something else coming?
>>
Hey, I play it and never posted here before. I really like it, the visuals are incredible and drifting in the mountains is really fun. Plus they are adding a ton of content on the updates, like manual transmission.
>>
>>332019675

nigger you sound like you work for EA, manual transmission was already added faggot, is there anything new coming?
>>
>>332019468
they said the next update will be soon and it will be big

no clue what will be in it thought
>>
Does anyone have this for PC? I need some friends
>>
>>332019675
Call me when they remove "always online"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odBpBp3j1tI

Not gunna lie, this song off the soundtrack is pretty niggerishly kewl.
>>
>>332019931
>>332019990
this is why I never visit /v/, people is so butthurt.

Come on, I just enjoy customizing cars and testing them, it's not the best racing game ever, but it's enough to entertain me
>>
>>332020373
ALWAYS ONLINE IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE
>>
>>332020373

learn english my nigga
>>
>>332020373
Naw, i feel you. Actual discussion of video games is frowned upon unfortunately.
>>
>>332020525
yeah, I think that sucks too, I didn't know when I bought it

fortunately, I have a very good internet connection

>>332020628
was my post that poorly written? it's 3am here
>>
Rented this on gamefly and wound up buying it. It's fun. Especially stoned
>>
>>332021060
DUDE
>>
>>332020373
If I don't like this game you shouldn't as well.

Yours truly,
/v/
>>
>>332019079
Thats probably the best and most honest review anyone will ever see of this game.
>>
File: comfy.png (2 MB, 1410x925) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
2 MB, 1410x925
Bought it only to find out my controller doesn't work, a PS4 with DS4 windows to recognise it
Worked on every racing game i tested apart from this one so i refunded and bought Battlefront season pass
>>
>>332023392
>so i refunded and bought Battlefront season pass
Your life is plagued with bad decisions
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.