[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you you faggot fucking mods.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kanye-west.jpg (229 KB, 1389x773) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west.jpg
229 KB, 1389x773
You guys have been zero fun, uptight assholes since moot left.

You also go back on things that have been established in the past. Anyone have that screen cap of a mod saying waifu threads are allowed? Yeah then why THE FUCK are mods cherrypicking waifu shit they dislike and leaving others up?

>but i dun liek whyfu
its the principal you dingus

Also I got banned the other day for some cropped. Are you guys literally fucking retarded? Do you know what this website is? Do you even understand the culture?

Go fuck yourselves you stupid fucking idiots. Go ahead and ban me you no life idiots, not even on my own pc. I hope you get in an accident today, and on the off chance that you do, the first thing you'll think about is this, and you won't be able to shake off the thought in the back of your head that somehow the universe hates you. Well when it does, save yourself the thought because it does, you pathetic internet janitor.
>>
AND IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE
AND IF I GET BLEACH ON MY TSHIRT
IMMA FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE
>>
>>332007791
TL;DR
>>
IN A FRENCH ASS RESTAURANT
>>
File: 1457992311477.gif (77 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
1457992311477.gif
77 KB, 200x320
>>332008073
>mod delete mhu waifu bread
>pic related it's OP
>>
dumb metaposter
>>
I TOLD YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS
>>
I ASKED HER DID SHE DOOO THE RESEARCH

SHE SAID HEY CAN YOU SIGN SOME TSHIRTS

BITCH
IS YOU SMOKIN REEFER?!
>>
>>332007791
>since moot left.
Long before that.
>>
>>332008192
i can understand why he's mad. its kinda weird that mods delete vidya related waifu threads but /a/ can have waifu threads out the ass.
>>
test
>>
PICTURES OF ME DRUNK WALKIN OUT WITH A BITTCCHHH

BUT ITS BLURRY ENOUGH TO GET THE FAKE OUT
>>
>>332009586
>>332009785
>autosage
>>
>>332009910
what?

>>332009469
I also never get why semi vidya threads that are technically following the rules get purged when there's /tv/ and half of its threads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.