[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related. What are some good games for it? Never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: JxCQ4PA.jpg (217 KB, 2500x2234) Image search: [Google]
JxCQ4PA.jpg
217 KB, 2500x2234
Just got pic related.

What are some good games for it?

Never had an Android before and never bought anything on iOS.

General smartphone vidya thread I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 512x287
I know it's poison to say the name here but if you like Paper Mario, Attack the Light is a better Paper Mario game than fuckin' Sticker Star.

Terra Battle is good for a free tactics game.

Pocket Master / Super Evolution is a Pokemon ripoff but with cute chicks, which is enough for me to play it.

What phone actually is that, and is it good? I'm dumping my first smartphone (iPhone 5S) in a few months and want to try Android.
>>
>>332007102
Try to buy the newest Moto G or the Galasy S5
>>
>>332005872
What the fuck is that shit. It looks ancient from 2010 or some shit. If you want to play mobile games then you made a terrible mistake buddy i doubt that thing can even run Limbo
>>
>>332007798
I'm 1st gen Moto G, shud I think about upgrading?
>>
>>332007965
Of course. I just change my 2014 version to the last one and its fucking great. Its a great option if you don't want to spend a lot of money on an LG or Galaxy S5, S6 or S7
>>
>>332005872
Cytus and Deemo
>>
>>332007798
What do you think about LG G3 and LG G4?
>>
>>332008295
Some of the best mobiles on the market but that was one year ago. Right now um not sure. They are still pretty good tho and can run any Gta
>>
>>332005872
GTA series, Max Payne, actual good games that have been ported, other than that you might come across a sports game you might like but generally original phone games are shit. You'll mainly just use it as an emulator
>>
File: 1444111283596.jpg (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1444111283596.jpg
28 KB, 300x250
Love Live: School Idol Festival
>>
which is the best smartphone a poorfag can get?
>>
I'm going to get shit on, but Clash Royale is good. It executes a simple concept well and is fun.
>>
>buying samshit
>>
Obligatory record keeper
>>
>>332013557
keep your gacha filth out of my thread
>>
File: zenfone selfie.jpg (94 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
zenfone selfie.jpg
94 KB, 1000x1000
>>332012628
Well what's your budget? People made fun of me for still having the iPhone 4 but I wasn't willing to spend more than $300, so I got this one.
Others in the price bracket are the Moto X Play, but I went with this one because it had 3 GB RAM vs 2 GB.
Apparently the Nexus are the GOAT for the price, but fucking Huawei doesn't sell in my country.
>>
>>332013209
Please don't tell me you own an iphone.
Lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.