[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AJ was a better game than AA1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 256x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 256x229
AJ was a better game than AA1
>>
>>331994458
lol dude it was good as JFA, but not as good at PW:AA
>>
>>331994458
(You)
>>
>>331994458
best OST of the series, but it was a very mediocre installation
>>
Well in retrospective, AA1 is pretty fucking barebones and simple (barring 1-5) but I guess it's understandable because it was the first game.
>>
I agree, I like AJ a lot
>>
why does every AA thread need to start with a shitty "controversial" post
>>
>>331995752
What does this even mean? i see it all the time.
>>
>>331996647
it's implying OP is baiting and he wants replies, ergo (you) because that's what appears when someone replies to you
>>
File: Larry_Butz_Thumbs_Up_1.gif (67 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Larry_Butz_Thumbs_Up_1.gif
67 KB, 256x192
>>331996963
Thanks for the explanation bruv
>>
>>331996592
Because the fanbase is split to hell and back after Apollo, Dual Destinies and Great Ace Attorney all tried taking the series in different new directions.

It's easier to start a thread with instigating fights than actually talking about expectations for the new game or what you like.
>>
>new game has Maya back

My boner is ready. I wish they would make a Ghost Trick 2, or have some of the characters from the first game show up in the Ace Attorney games.

Did that Sherlock Holmes era one ever get released in the US?
>>
>>331996647
thanks mama for the spoonfeeed!!
>>
>>331997513
They tried to push Athena as the new Maya but failed, so now they have to bring her back.

Also no, DGS is never getting a western release.
>>
File: athenacomesup.png (85 KB, 661x716) Image search: [Google]
athenacomesup.png
85 KB, 661x716
>>331997493
but all they create are worthless threads with the same retarded in-fighting and IMPORTANT OPINIONS every single time

it's fucking awful
>>
>>331994458
It had a great objection theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-O0XlPN_Y
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.