[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I streamed for the first time last night and I think I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: imagegif_0.gif (735 KB, 388x325) Image search: [Google]
imagegif_0.gif
735 KB, 388x325
So I streamed for the first time last night and I think I was decent enough that people actually enjoyed it and stuck around and chatted.
I gained like, 8 followers.

How do I keep this up?
How do I continue to be good enough at streaming that people continue to watch?
>>
Just b urself dude
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>331984223
memes and shitposting aside streaming is literally cancer so kill yourself faggot.

/thread.
>>
>>331984223

kill urself
>>
File: Youtube.jpg (112 KB, 979x547) Image search: [Google]
Youtube.jpg
112 KB, 979x547
>>331984223
Are you willing to go brain dead on stream?
>>
>>331984223
Put up a big GIVE ME MONEY sign.
"Thank you good goy :^) ::::)))" announcement whenever you get money.
Don't forget to show off tits.
>>
>>331984223
Stick to a schedule and most people would say market/shill yourself in the community you're going for but I never have and it's working out well for me. What games are you streaming? Are you a "pro" at it? How often can you do it or are willing to?

I stream full time on a schedule and I've made a bit on it but I've also put a decent amount of work into my overlays and useless shit like that. I'm really interactive with chat so I think that helps.
>>
>>331984223
The fact that you give a shit already about how many followers you have makes you such a huge fag that I can't believe it. You're streaming for the wrong reasons and you are part of the problem. To answer your question just act like a fucking arm flailing regard. Be yourself.
>>
>>331985734
>The fact that you give a shit already about how many followers you have makes you such a huge fag that I can't believe it.

t. literally who "b-but I do it for fun so I'm a better person than you!"

Work on that complex buddy.
>>
File: 1368175885560.png (28 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1368175885560.png
28 KB, 241x230
Streaming used to be great back on justin.tv times
>tfw you will never watch clueless people getting fucked on Demon's Souls for the first time again
But now apparently you can't do it without begging for money and parroting unfunny names or playing le annoying sounds.
>>
>>331986197
>BACK IN MY DAY

jesus,do you people ever so anything but complain? nothing is ever good enough for nostalgiafags.
>>
>>331985734
What's wrong with monetizing your channel as long as you are still true to yourself? I want to do it as a full time job and am willing to put extra work into it but I'm mot shilling or begging for money. I say and do whatever I want and have fun while doing it but I still care about my numbers in the long run. I don't think people who stream full time don't care about it.
>>
>>331984223
>streaming

kill urself
>>
>>331986362
nostalgia? I'm talking about a site in 2010 you underage baby
>>
>>331986404
>I don't think people who stream full time don't care about it.

Obviously because who doesn't care about doing something full time and not getting anything out of it?

there are 3 kind of people who stream, the ones who do it for fun, the ones who do it as a job, the ones who try to do it as a job but fail so they pretend they're doing it all for fun and go full defensive mode like >>331985734 this cuck
>>
>>331984223
Don't whore yourself, have a good time and make streaming better in general by being a neat guy to watch for a while.

I ain't much for streaming or watching streamers, but if its some chill as hell guy who's having a blast and sharing his joy with others, ill join in for a while. I assume many share the same idea, so just try and be a warm kinda guy/gal without whoring yourself with donations and shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.