[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
simple instant gameplay games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jet's n guns.jpg (47 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
jet's n guns.jpg
47 KB, 460x215
Does anyone know any games similar to this gem?
It's one of those spaceship sidescrollers where you go through scripted levels and shoot stuff.
The great part about it is that it literally takes you 5 seconds from starting up the game to the gameplay. You can fire it up when you're in a lobby or don't have a lot of time and play a bit. The gameplay is simple but fun and you still have some progress (you just get more and more money with each playthrough and can do more weapon setups with it)

I'm looking for some similar games in the way that they are instant and straight forward. They don't need to be in space or 2D though. Hack n slash could work just as well.
>>
>>331979558
I didn't like Jets N Guns that much

A similar but better game is the old Snes title UN Squadron. That game fucking rules.
>>
>It's one of those spaceship sidescrollers where you go through scripted levels and shoot stuff.

It's called euroshmup.
>>
>>331979660
what did JnG do wrong? Im curious
>>
>>331979558
new zelda games.instant fun.no toturial and shit
>>
File: shmupmame.jpg (496 KB, 674x1466) Image search: [Google]
shmupmame.jpg
496 KB, 674x1466
>>331979558
Here you go. 70-something shmups in shmupmame, ready to click and play. Nothing exactly like Jets 'n' Guns, but there's a fair amount of variety. Plus a few other things.

https://www.mediafire.com/?48812jiax8m1c
>>
>>331979660
>I didn't like Jets N Guns that much
Not for everybody. I can understand why some people don't like it.
>>
>>331982926
how do i do things with this, I've never played shmups before
>>
>>331983723
You start up shmupmame, pick a title, then play it. It's all set up. Controls should be arrow keys+ZXC, and if you hit tab in-game you can bring up the menu to change buttons if you want.
>>
>>331982926
thank you anon
>>
>>331979558
SWAT 4
>>
>>331979558
binding of isaac
>>
>>331982926
Thanks m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.