[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this game, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: destiny 2.0.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
destiny 2.0.png
3 MB, 1600x900
What do you think about this game, /v/?
>>
if i had to describe it in one word: meh
>>
>>331965932
2016 goty
Only other possible contenders are For Honor and Cyberpussy 2077
>>
>>331966038
meh isn't a word, it's a sound.
>>
Boring as fuck. You basically run from one mission to another through the deserted streets of New York and then engage in some generic Mass Effect 2 styled gunplay for 30 minutes and then get some shitty loot at the end.
>>
File: Gus.jpg (154 KB, 1341x895) Image search: [Google]
Gus.jpg
154 KB, 1341x895
It's cool for what it's worth. Muh shooter-MMO that happens to do it's job better than Destiny so I guess there's that. If I were to judge it based strictly off Vanilla, probably 7/10. Once it fleshes out and all the updates / year 1 is over, I could form a more accurate depiction, but for now. It's definitely a solid game with a lot of room to either make it a great game or an extreme level flop.
>>
>>331965932
For an MMO there is very little to do once you hit max level and the grind to dark zone level 50, which doesn't even reward you with anything special, is just boring as hell.
>>
>>331966582

Pretty much this.
>>
PleasemakeanothergamefreewithpurchaseofnvidiacardsIdontwantthispieceofshit/10
>>
Honestly enjoyed destiny more.

The only thing Division has going for it is the story being actually in game, and even then it's just a bunch of Watchdogs unrelated back stories bullshit.

I much prefer the verticality of Destiny, as well as the missions, even if they are pretty much the same.

Ruined New York just isn't as interesting as different planet environments.
>>
>>331967678
>Ruined New York just isn't as interesting as different planet environments.
The biggest problem is there just isn't anything to do. The echo beacons and missing agents are okay only for so long. That would be fine if the game was a hub world with segmented mission areas but it prides itself on being this big open recreation of manhattan. The bigger your world, the more content you have to fill it with if you don't want the player to lose interest halfway through.
>>
Boring as drying paint. Mediocre tps with rpg elements that tries to pass off as an mmo. I refunded it from steam and used that $60 to resub to WoW and started a monk. Just proves that good marketing is all you need, not a good game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.